+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I really think if both Troyzan and Jay are on the jury and Kim is in the final, they would vote for her. The 3 of them realize this is a game and playing it as such. There is nothing vindictive in their voting right now.
    Midol likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I really think if both Troyzan and Jay are on the jury and Kim is in the final, they would vote for her. The 3 of them realize this is a game and playing it as such. There is nothing vindictive in their voting right now.
    I agree with this. Mike was blindsided, and he knows by whom. Jonas, who knows. I don't know what we don't see. But at this point, given how outnumbered they are, if any man makes it to the F3, I think there is a good argument that he was playing the game - even if his game was to drive everyone nuts so he is seen not to be a threat (Tarzan)! I always hope the jury will vote for the person who played the best game. Betrayal and backstabbing is a part of this game. Sadly, there have been too many seasons where those who were backstabbed or blindsided were not able to get past it.
    Midol likes this.

Sorry for the second post. I just wanted to add that if this goes down according to their plan, the last few members of the jury will be women. I have noticed that the ones booted last tend to be the most bitter, probably because it is so new. So, say Alicia and Christina and then Kat are the last three booted. Of Kim, Chelsea and Sabrina who do you think they would vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Sorry for the second post. I just wanted to add that if this goes down according to their plan, the last few members of the jury will be women. I have noticed that the ones booted last tend to be the most bitter, probably because it is so new. So, say Alicia and Christina and then Kat are the last three booted. Of Kim, Chelsea and Sabrina who do you think they would vote for?
    I don't have a clue who Alica would vote for. Unless there is something we haven't seen.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    But can we ever forgive her for giving Colton the immunity idol, when he probably would have been voted out weeks earlier if he hadn't had it?
    Good point and the answer is no I can't forgive her, so I guess I don't like her either. Why did I think Alicia gave it to him? Must be because this season is not sticking with me (memory wise either). I guess because I can't stand Alcia because of her relationship that she had when Colton was still there I thought she had given it to him. Thank you for setting me straight.
    AZChristian likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

On the West Coast and I have over three hours to wait.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I have to admit I was really impressed by Kat last night. The previews implied that Jay was going to be able to win her over and yet she stood by her alliance. Made me look at her in a different way. Yes, she is the sterotypical ditzy blond but I think she could pull the trigger and still smile prettily at you.
    Except... she's not actually a blond.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

It sure beat the heck out of looking at his hairy man boobs. LOL.
    - oh AZ!!!!!!
    AZChristian likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I have to admit I was really impressed by Kat last night. The previews implied that Jay was going to be able to win her over and yet she stood by her alliance. Made me look at her in a different way. Yes, she is the sterotypical ditzy blond but I think she could pull the trigger and still smile prettily at you.
    For a million dollars, hell, so could I!!!!!
    Midol likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

But can we ever forgive her for giving Colton the immunity idol, when he probably would have been voted out weeks earlier if he hadn't had it?
    Wow... just wow... you totally have a point. I'd forgotten about that and appreciate you reminding me. Yeah, I maybe did forget what Sabrina did but now that I remember I surely won't forgive it!
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 04-12-2012 at 09:05 PM.
    AZChristian and Jaceegirl like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread