+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm also liking this season more and more since Colton left. I was cheering for Kim to pull the girls together and except for the clueless, her strategy worked to pull the idol from Troyzan and send Jay home. I hope she can remain calm and collected while tightening her alliance. The fly is Tarzan/Troyzan possibly pulling in Christina along with Leif, but for this week, the girls caught the numbers.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I'm also liking this season more and more since Colton left. I was cheering for Kim to pull the girls together and except for the clueless, her strategy worked to pull the idol from Troyzan and send Jay home. I hope she can remain calm and collected while tightening her alliance. The fly is Tarzan/Troyzan possibly pulling in Christina along with Leif, but for this week, the girls caught the numbers.
    I have to say my stomach feels much better since Colton left. He would get me all twisted up with the crap he and Alicia were spewing But to me this is still the worst season of them all. I like Troyzan but other than him, I could care less about who wins..

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    The only potential sticking point in the pagonging is that Troyzan is a good competitor. If he can win the immunity challenges and stay around until the F3, he has the $1M in the bag. Otherwise, the only question for me is if the women can hold it together to vote the men out before they start to fracture. I will stand by my original comment - if there is a man, any man, in the F3, that man will win the million.
    I think you're right.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I don't know. Do you really think some of the men would vote for Tarzan? I doubt that Jason or Troyzan would.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I don't know. Do you really think some of the men would vote for Tarzan? I doubt that Jason or Troyzan would.
    Jason! heehee!

No, I don't think many would. It would take some kind of convincing of a strategic game for Tarzan to have any chance at all.
    Leif would have a tough time too, I think. Unless he pulled off an immunity run, he isn't viewed too highly by anyone, from what I can tell.
    I think the men are too fractured... with the exception of possibly Troyzan, I don't think they have what it takes to get the votes. And even Troyzan could be a big joke if he tells how he helped oust Mike because Mike was gunning for him. These guys split themselves down the middle (muscle boys and outcasts) and there was is no getting the love back... not even from the jury for a man, I don't think.

I could see people like Mike, Troyzan and Jonas, even Leif, being fair jury members. Jay... he may be too hurt, and Tarzan is a wild card.
    Moontat and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I have to say my stomach feels much better since Colton left. He would get me all twisted up with the crap he and Alicia were spewing But to me this is still the worst season of them all. I like Troyzan but other than him, I could care less about who wins..
    I think this season has been improving, though. I personally continue to consider Redemption Island as the most boring and worst season of all time, with arguably the stupidest cast in the show's history. At least some of the people here really are trying to play the game, some doing well too. Even ditzy Kat managed some good bits last night, whereas in Redemption Island, most of the extremely few who did try playing the game went out early. Kim has emerged as the one playing the best game so far, and in my personal opinion, she's shown in just one season how much better a player she is than Rob Mariano and his four seasons.
    Monte71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I thought I was the only one who is not liking this season. I have not seen a true leader emerge with anybody. Last night I saw Troyzan at least make a decision to save himself even though playing the idol was not needed. It seems like each week is boring. I should be happy to see the possibility of all woman finally making it to the end, but I don't see a strong woman really taken charge. Just because Kim declared herself to be one I am not seeing it. I probably like Sabrina the best as far as personality, but again after all these weeks it just seems like no true leader emerges from anyone. It has become so predictable that you know who is leaving each week before TC takes place. What was up with Tarzan voting for Jay? With this season it would be a hoot if Tarzan is playing everyone and gets himself to the end and actually wins. (Just kidding) I just don't see anyone at this point that has made such great moves to be able to say they have been able to outwit, or outplay anyone. I guess they can say they outlasted because they have made it to the end. I may be in the minority here, but this is my least favorite season since watching Survivor from the beginning.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh View Post
    What on earth was Tarzan wearing?????
    It was one of the girl's who got voted out's blouse.

Tarzan's outfit

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I probably like Sabrina the best as far as personality . . .
    But can we ever forgive her for giving Colton the immunity idol, when he probably would have been voted out weeks earlier if he hadn't had it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    It was one of the girl's who got voted out's blouse.

Tarzan's outfit
    It sure beat the heck out of looking at his hairy man boobs. LOL.

+ Reply to Thread