+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

well it looks like ti will be an all female alliciane left when the season is over...but these nit wits women still haven't realized that the men will be ccasting for the 1 million dollar winner...but...these girls putting out all the guys is leaving the door open for a knock down drag out she whweems to be coming and that these men are the ones that will be cast5in the final choice...and I think quiet of few emotions ...can't wait to see the vote and see what measonues he will go to stop her...should the 6 final episode
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Well I enjoyed tonight( thats a first) The girls are playing the game. I am glad Jay is gone. I think Chelsea had a silly moment, I mean "I cant look them in they eyes,blah blah blah " give me a break!! this is for a million dollars, you didn't go out there to make friends and influence people.

I saw weight loss tonight Tarzan and Troy are getting thin. I wish Jay hadn't mentioned the HI , and I wish they had voted for Troyzan but Alicia was second , and she would have gone. She still makes me ill

Kat is playing the game she played Jay like a fiddle
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 04-12-2012 at 01:47 AM.
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

The guys are stoooopid. Loose lips sink ships AND DOOM YOUR AZZ ON SURVIVOR!!!!!!
    Longhornfan, jucamer and Midol like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Ok, what's up with Jeff not hosting the Reward Challenge again? He did that earlier in the season as well. I mean, isn't his whole job hosting two games per show and doing the tribal councils? He's obviously out there, on-site, so he can't be busy with other plans. I just don't get it.

Anyway, I am happy to see that this will be the first girl-power alliance to actually work (maybe). I don't like all of the girls, but I would like to see it actually happen for the first time on Survivor.

Although, I like a shake-up as much as the next person and you know the producers are going to try and get something to change because it's boring to watch a very predictable boot order.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Micronesia's worked, imo. I think there were five going into the merge, one of them finished sixth, and the other four made the F4.

I can also only recall one time that there was an all-male F3. But never an all-male F4.

FORT Regular

Well deserved exit for Jay. Complete airhead and moron. People are acting fishy around camp and shouldnt that immunity challenge have been enough of a warning that something was going on? Why would Alicia be so comfortable if she wasnt part of an alliance? They girls cheering, etc.... How could he be THAT confident just to bow out of the challenge with no hesitation? Chelsea had all the power and didnt quit. Like I said, well deserved exit.

Man, the only guy with half a brain is Troyzan and dare I say... Tarzan (obnoxious enough for the final 3?)

I look forward to the women's 6 and then seeing that group rip eachother apart. I dont buy the previews from next week where Troyzan can apparently manipulate people enough.
    Longhornfan and Midol like this.

Ever since the guys were stupid enough to give up tribal immunity, I have had a hard time cheering any of them on, even though I can't stand but 1 or 2 of the women. But at least the women have been playing the game.
    That whole move of the guys going to TC was complete & utter foolishness. It had to be a unanimous decision & yet at least 3 of them weren't really on board with it, but they gave in to COLTON. That was so stupid because if they would stop to think for half a second, they would have realized that they were only helping someone else get further in the game. You do not make moves that weaken your team, you just dont. And then they are stupid enough to let the girls lead them by the nose, so they get what they deserve, IMO. They just kept playing one bad move after another like a bunch of dummies.
    Troy finally woke up, but too little, too late.

Kim's comment last night that she hopes that at the final TC the jury will realize she made all the decisions in the game & will reward her. I get her train of thought, but unfortunately on this show, the jury is often very bitter & they won't see it as Kim playing the game, they'll see it as Kim lying & backstabbing & manipulating them.
    march, spockwhat and Midol like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Ok, what's up with Jeff not hosting the Reward Challenge again? He did that earlier in the season as well. I mean, isn't his whole job hosting two games per show and doing the tribal councils? He's obviously out there, on-site, so he can't be busy with other plans. I just don't get it.

Anyway, I am happy to see that this will be the first girl-power alliance to actually work (maybe). I don't like all of the girls, but I would like to see it actually happen for the first time on Survivor.

Although, I like a shake-up as much as the next person and you know the producers are going to try and get something to change because it's boring to watch a very predictable boot order.
    Kat was happy the challenge was at camp "so they didn't have to walk 50 miles." Since it was so short it made sense to hold it there. Apparently the game locations are a distance away.

Tarzan was right when he said the male team was fractured. Colton divided the team day one and that seemed to render them squirrelly.

I am sorry to see Jay go and I never like a pagong however we will see some action when the women start turning on each other.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I hate it when Jeff isn't at a challenge. What could he be doing that's so important he can't get away to go host a challenge??? Troyzan did a decent job of picking up the slack, though! I really hope he stays in the game. He and Kim are the only ones I'm rooting for right now.
    Photobabe likes this.

Maybe he was ill?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread