+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Results 131 to 135 of 135
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

  1. #131
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,266

    Re: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    As per, my thought is we haven't seen the whole story. I don't know if she is slacker, a floater , a deal maker .They haven't given us a clear picture of Christine.We only see her through the eyes of others. Jay didn't like her because he was a FOC( fan of Colton's)
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #132
    FORT Fogey march's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    878

    Re: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    As per, my thought is we haven't seen the whole story. I don't know if she is slacker, a floater , a deal maker .They haven't given us a clear picture of Christine.We only see her through the eyes of others. Jay didn't like her because he was a FOC( fan of Colton's)
    Christina a fan of Colton's??????????? I find that hard to believe. Especially after the way he spoke to her. Wow

  3. #133
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,266

    Re: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Christina a fan of Colton's??????????? I find that hard to believe. Especially after the way he spoke to her. Wow
    I said Jay didnt like Christiana


    Jay didn't like her because he was a FOC( fan of Colton's)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #134
    Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,724

    Re: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Woops, I read that wrong too and thought you were saying SHE was a fan of Colton's. That's what being on the computer too long does to you. You can't read!

  5. #135
    everyone's a critic... holly71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,515

    Re: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Woops, I read that wrong too and thought you were saying SHE was a fan of Colton's. That's what being on the computer too long does to you. You can't read!
    Hey, I read it that way too & was like "huh?" so don't feel bad!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.