+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/11 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Leif doesn't seem to have a strategic bone in his body
    Leif damaged his social game early on by making friends with Bill. He has also been badly bullied by some of the players. Either could be a reason why he doesn't appear to be more active. Or it could be the editing, in which case he isn't getting a favorite edit and therefore, in my opinion, highly unlikely to make F3.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    The show has changed in many disappointing ways but I like this season, so far. I think there is promise for some interesting dynamics.
    Agreed. This season isnt that bad. I"m still shocked at how stupid the guys were to go to TC. Wow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I hope Troy manages to stay in for awhile, as I see him offering up the most challenges to Kim and her group. We also might get a split between the women at some point, which could be interesting. I wish Leif and Christina were more dynamic players. Leif doesn't seem to have a strategic bone in his body, although he does give his all at the challenges.
    I find myself hoping the women boot all the men before turning on each other. This, because it would be a first and it would be fun to watch them stick with their plan. I am up for anything that would set this season apart from the others. That goes for any reality show.
    maude~flanders and Photobabe like this.

I find myself hoping the women boot all the men before turning on each other. This, because it would be a first and it would be fun to watch them stick with their plan. I am up for anything that would set this season apart from the others. That goes for any reality show.
    I still think Tarzan is in the F3.I have no clue why, I guess because they dont perceive him as a threat .They might be right about that.Then I second guess myself because in most competitions, he simply gives up.( or is that an act)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I still think Tarzan is in the F3.I have no clue why, I guess because they dont perceive him as a threat .They might be right about that.Then I second guess myself because in most competitions, he simply gives up.( or is that an act)
    I think that may be an act but he is not as fit so there is that, too. As for now, he feels safe. I don't think he realized Jeff was going to offer food for a bucket dump. Could have been an accident but I think he was just not into it and wasn't paying attention.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

If Tarzan somehow manages to finish second, that will be the best three back-to-back runner-ups ever (Phillip, Coach, Tarzan).

I think that may be an act but he is not as fit so there is that, too. As for now, he feels safe. I don't think he realized Jeff was going to offer food for a bucket dump. Could have been an accident but I think he was just not into it and wasn't paying attention.
    That's why I think they figure he would be safe to take to the F3. I wouldn't take him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That's why I think they figure he would be safe to take to the F3. I wouldn't take him
    Yeah. I hope they realize the danger in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I did find it interesting to note that in Jeff Probst's EW Popwatch interview for this episode that he did think over all it is Kim's game to lose, that the rest still have a decent chance to win. The only one who if they got to the final three that would not have a chance with the jury is Christina as according to Jeff no one has any respect for her. Why is that? Even Jay in one of his exit interview's described her as a "slacker". Why the total disdain of her by everyone? Or the group consensus that Tarzan, Leif and Christina are all useless?
    I know I wish someone would explain better why no one seems to like Christina, because it doesn't seem that obvious to those of us watching.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    I know I wish someone would explain better why no one seems to like Christina, because it doesn't seem that obvious to those of us watching.
    I agree. I mean, we know she was the first to attempt a deal with the other tribe that would benefit them both, and she did so without any prodding from anyone, she just did it on her own accord, and I know her tribe and probably the men thought of her as untrustworthy because of that, and let's please ignore how monumentally stupid these people are for thinking she's untrustworthy when she's doing something that would benefit both tribes and is not being sneaky or secretive about it.

And why the heck would Jay even call her a slacker? We've seen she does try hard in challenges and has proven to be good at puzzles, and she works around camp. Heck, I know I remember when they were supposed to go to TC, before the men's tribe gave up their immunity to go themselves, Sabrina was campaigning to keep Christina and vote out Alicia because Alicia was a jerk and did nothing, whereeas Christina worked hard around camp, something Chelsea (or was it Kim?) agreed with.

Honestly, I heart Christina, so I too wish we could get a clear reason on why these people don't trust or even like her, other than them being stupid jerks.
    AZChristian likes this.

+ Reply to Thread