+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: 4/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 4/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Everything is a matter of degrees and relativity. Back then I thought Jerri Manthey was as bad as it could get. Although I still dislike her, she's tame by today's standards.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and jucamer like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I personally love Jerri.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Looking forward to tonight. However, I expect to be disappointed. I doubt there will be much drama. As has been insinuated in the previews, the men will try to change things up by aligning with some women. I just don't see it happening. Although I believe some women may eventually abandon the 'girl power' strategy, I doubt it will be now. UNLESS Kim and crew try to target Troy. If that happens look for him to attempt work some magic with his HII.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I always look forward to it, but by the finish, I am slightly disappointed. Its just not as good as it was. But, I haven't give up yet. ( yet)
    Uncle David likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    IMO, the Frat boys would never have aligned with the sole purpose of eliminating the women first. Their arrogance would never have allowed them to find women to be a big enough threat. It's my belief they would have gone after the weakest or most annoying first. Luckily, that would have saved all of us a lot of grief by not having to watch Colton for weeks.
    But he did have the idol... That's what lead to his longevity remember. That and that the frat boys were so obvious in their disdain of the "misfits" that the larger group of "losers" ganged up against the "winners". Now if he hadn't had the idol then maybe the misfits would never have gotten together, but would have allowed themselves to be Pagonged even though they were the majority.
    I do agree if they'd all been one tribe at the start and Colton didn't have an idol that the frat men would have focused on the other men as more likely threats first. I'd like to think the women would have figured out a women united strategy after there were fewer men than women but I doubt it. I think we'd have seen individual women pairing up with individual men to be "under their protection". And no one would have listened to Kim.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213