+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: 3/28 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/28 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    You're so right. He got screwed over by his "alliance", led by that nutcase Tarzan.
    Unfortunately, Jonas was never in the boys 'alliance'. He was one of the guys in the misfit part of the original male alliance with Leif, Tarzan, Troyzan and Colton. Which only goes to show how dumb this group of men were since the "power alliance' only consisted of four players vs. the misfit's five. Since only two of those original four young bucks are left after Bill and that annoying banker or lawyer were already voted off, it was easier for the two young guys to shift to the young women they were paired with after the tribal switch since they seem to be the same age and probably have more in common with them. Forgetting to count numbers will probably come back to bite them in the ass as the previews showed that Kim is apparently getting the women back together to vote off the men. Hopefully, target one will be Tarzan as he can be said to not only be annoying, but also on the wrong side of the original men's alliance and the wrong side during the tribal switch. Another man down before the men realize what's happening and then the women pick them off one by one! God I would love to play this game if only I didn't like my creature comforts so much...soft bed, good food, flush toilets.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I think Troyzan's got a shot at winning. That would be nice.
    cablejockey, Midol and Midol like this.

Does anyone else get the vibe that maybe Tarzan is hitting the early stages of dementia? He's forgetful, easily agitated, combative and doesn't make a lick of sense when he speaks. He's just so odd, it makes me wonder. One thing I know for sure...I would NOT let him operate on me. I'd go in for a boob lift and come out looking like Joan Rivers. He'd forget what he was doing mid surgery and totally jack you up.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Why don't the women who go on this show realize that by constantly playing the 'girl power' game they are feeding the myth that women can't compete with men?
    I came here to post something similar. It gets so tiresome and repetitive when certain women have this "us against the world" mentality. It's a weird inferiority complex for some women considering how many women have won and dominated survivor.

Then there's the idiot model guy (forgot his name), who was so quick to vote out one of the guys and then we see in the preview that he thinks there are too many women now. Well duh..... They're going to be picking you all off one by one.

I would love for this tribe to vote off Tarzan, Kat (who is absolutely useless and has no personality), Leif, Alicia and Sabrina. Then we can see the remainders go at it with no girl power and some real game tactics.

I guess the question remains: Where the hell is Christina in all this???

I think last night's episode proved my conspiracy theory from last week that the 12-person merge was a last minute/rushed decision since the tribes were both at 6/6. The Reward Challenge is my case and point. How may times as indivivuals have they EVER had a team challenge? It's usually an individual challenge that one wins and gets to bring one or two people. And Jeff said "for this challenge only" a few too many times. I'm sure it was already set up at that point for teams. Also when they merged they were given their "merge celebration food" at night when the cameras can't really get a good look at it and film them stuffing their faces for all to see? Nope, I think that was a quick producer-driven decision to merge at 12.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

For me this will go down as one of the worst seasons of Survivor ever. There are few people I even halfway like. Most of them are stupid and/or annoying. Troyzan gained a lot of points from me last night, between finding the idol AND not rushing to tell somebody about it, plus winning immunity. I'm still rooting for Christina but girlfriend needs to pick up her gameplay. She did horrible at the immunity challenge.

At this point, I'm still watching the show mostly to see Jeff Probst. I like his comments at Tribal Council, especially when he's pushing their buttons and getting them to reveal their plans, which doesn't take much with this group of half-wits.

I can't wait for Tarzan and Alicia to go. They are the most unpleasant people. Sheesh!

Troyzan has been getting a really good edit. I hope that means he's F3.

I couldn't watch Ponderosa at all last season, really disliked so many of the people who ended up there. Sorry to see Jonas go, but he'll be great at Ponderosa. Looking forward to those clips. I hope they don't dump Tarzan on Jonas too soon.
    Last edited by Brooks; 03-29-2012 at 09:16 AM.

FORT Fogey

I like the way Kim's playing. She has an idol and two solid alliances. She has options. People seem to be listening to her. At least she's thinking strategically.

I like Troyzan too, but he needs to tone down the "this is MY island" crap. I understand being stoked about a win, but that kind of thing can make people turn on you fast.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    I'd say that was the best exit quip I've heard: "Good luck with that FOOD thing!"

Tarzan is such an ape. He actually said "Hard feelings." after Jonas said "Tarzan, no hard feelings." Way to butter up a jury member! I'd hate to see it when Tarzan gets voted out and goes to Ponderosa. I hope he doesn't start any crap with Jonas.
    I don't think Jonas is part of the jury...... I think he just got voted off. Jeff didn't mention that it was now jury.... or did he?

anyhow, what a disappointment! Keeping the crazy old guy, who you would not be able to count on for voting, as he is so "mercurial" ... he is honestly so unpleasant and judgemental, and changes his mind when ever so slightly annoyed.... is beyond stupid. I knew losing a guy would put the men in a vulnerable position. They would have been smarter to get rid of Alicia or Kat. I am rooting for Troyzan for the men, as he appears level-headed and not as ego-filled as jay or mike. The only woman I sort of like is Kim.....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    At this point, I'm still watching the show mostly to see Jeff Probst. I like his comments at Tribal Council, especially when he's pushing their buttons and getting them to reveal their plans, which doesn't take much with this group of half-wits.
    !
    Yes, what the heck was Jonas doing at tribal?? I was yelling "shut up" at my tv..... jeez Jonas.... do NOT reveal much at tribal.... certainly do NOT stir the pot..... and I really liked Jonas!!! play your moves close to your vest... loose lips, sink ships. But, he was going anyway.
    pikachu likes this.

+ Reply to Thread