+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree547Likes

Thread: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    I can't get over how awful Colton has been.. I liked Christina from day one and her actins tonight proved shes a FAR better person than either of the tactless twosome. All hail Karma, I hope the other half is next. How sick was it that Alicia could only think about herself as hes carted off. Sick, sad, small woman.
    That was going thru my mind too--how nice Christina was being to someone who told her she was basically dead to the tribe--and how awful Alicia was right to the end, worrying about the idol. I couldnt figure out why her tribe turned on Christina so much either.
    AZChristian likes this.

well all I gotta say is what goes around comes around and you reap what you sow....I am SO HAPPY Colton is gone gone gone with the wind...he didn't even make it far enough to be on the jury....now thats true Karma....I hope they never bring him back but if they do...I want them to bring the troll back too...I would love to see the troll hand Colton his behind...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Tonight's episode and the way Colton and Alicia treated Christina was the last straw for me. I just couldn't believe Christina was stupid enough to sit there and take it and to call herself a Cockroach. Then to comfort Colton and see his confessionals saying she was going no matter what. I can honestly say that both Colton and Alicia are two nasty people and if both dropped death right now there would be a long line of people waiting in line to dance on their graves. In one sense I know that is an awful thing to say but I think both Colton and Alicia deserve much, much worse than that. The only good thing is that neither has too much money or power because the way they treat people someone would kill them and after showing what rotten people they are to the jury no one would convict anyone of their murder.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Colton leaving with the Hidden Immunity Idol shows exactly who he is. Selfish and self centered to the end.

Russell I could at least respect as he changed how the game was played but Colton was just a new low.
    march, Jezebella, KatesMom and 5 others like this.

FORT Regular

Yay!!! One wicked witch of Oz out, hope the other goes next week as well.

I woulldn't wish appendictis on anybody, and I still wished he was ousted in the normal fashion, but anything just to get him off my screen.

Goodbye Colton, hope they don't show any footage of your squeals during surgical operation anytime soon.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Colton's "big scene" just aired here. What a drama queen.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

How does anyone get to be Kat's age and has never heard of an appendix? Really?

I rejoice in the fact Colton is gone. I absolutely love it when people play the game and I will usually root for that person even if they are screwing people over left and right, but his nasty, tactless, mean approach wasn't necessary. As Jonas said, he took it to a while new personal level that was just uncalled for and unecessary. I would've liked to see how this season would've played out had Colton stayed in, but after 2 weeks ago and his bullying of Christina tonight he couldn't leave fast enough for me. Good Riddance! The only thing that would have been better would be if Alicia had gone with him! What a horrible person she is!! I know some people try and develop a new persona to play Survivor, but who would pick that one? I'm afraid she is truly mean to the core.

DId anyone else think that the Producers may have pulled a quick 'rewrite' after Colton left and decided to merge them at 12 since the girls/boys were equal at 6? I'm thinking it felt rushed and last minute. Either way, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I now find myself rooting for Christina.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Oh, wow. Colton and Alicia together are pretty close to unbearable. What a couple of ugly souls they are.
    Exactly. What I want to say would get me in trouble here. I hope the rest of the tribe sees the way they are acting and realize that they outnumber Alician and Colton.
    jucamer likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Because Survivor is a game and there is money involved the producers would be liable for many fines etc... for manipulating the outcome. The wonderful thing about reality tv is that people usually do themselves in.

Yes, Maybaybie, I think it was rushed too, to take advantage of the even numbers all the sudden. I am SO glad Colton didn't give the idol to Alicia, can you imagine how horrid she would have been with that thing in her pocket? The bullying and meanness was sickening tonight, and that the others on the tribe did nothing and seemed to approve, was so disheartening. I must have missed what Christina did, too, to make the others hate her. Tarzan saying he wouldn't be her friend? That poor girl, and she seemed to hold up okay but be kind of passive at times about the bullying. I hated how Alicia treated her when she came up from behind - it made me cringe and get so angry at her.
    I think they need to show us more of the other people out there - we hardly know some of them, because we're spending so much time on these awful people. Looks like next week, Tarzan's bad behavior is featured too - I hope he doesn't take over for Colton and team up with Alicia to bully Christina.
    Photobabe likes this.

+ Reply to Thread