+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree547Likes

Thread: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    I believe Tarzan was talking to both Alicia and Christina and told Alicia that she will not be his friend. Then turned to Christina and told her that he respects her.
    It's the other way around. He told Christina that he would never be her friend in the real world and told Alicia that she could be his daughter (or along those lines).

He seems like a pretty horrible person as well but his explanation is that Christina is fake. Yet can't see how fake and disloyal Alicia is by turning so quickly.
    rfromp and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    It's the other way around. He told Christina that he would never be her friend in the real world and told Alicia that she could be his daughter (or along those lines).

He seems like a pretty horrible person as well but his explanation is that Christina is fake. Yet can't see how fake and disloyal Alicia is by turning so quickly.
    While I agree with you, and I am defending no-one. I do wonder what it is they have been able to edit out. What is it we are not seeing? I always always question that.
    Kiz likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

This would be a good season to have a 2 hour show of the edited out scenes.
    Uncle David, Kiz and Fanny Mare like this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    This would be a good season to have a 2 hour show of the edited out scenes.

Oh no! My stomach hurt so bad when I was watching what wasn't cut out - I would need that Survivor medic if I saw what was left on the editing room floor!

When we read about "is was in the editing" is the reason I would like to see what was cut out.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Now that they've merged there's little reason to oust Tarzan. He's no threat.
    While I agree with you that Tarzan is no threat in the game I think he is of the same mindset as Alicia. He considers Alicia worthy enough to be his friend, dad and even his wife could be her momma. I guess I don't trust anyone who considers her a friend. JMO
    Moontat likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I, also, wonder if Colton can come back since he didn't have surgery. I'm guessing antibiotics and rehydration, with a favorable outcome () could restore the loser, unfortunately.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I, also, wonder if Colton can come back since he didn't have surgery. I'm guessing antibiotics and rehydration, with a favorable outcome () could restore the loser, unfortunately.
    And don't forget food. Lots of food. It wouldn't be fair to the others for him to come back and probably the bacterial infection took a little while to resolve.

Alicia is vile. I am shocked she is a special needs teacher. I work at an elementary school and I know the teachers who work with special needs children are extraordinarily patient and kind. She is neither. She's a bully, she's obnoxious and I hope she gets fired. There, I said it. I was glad Colton left her without the HII. I laughed like a loon at how upset she was. Hah! Their treatment of Christina was unbelievably childish and pathetic. Glad Jeff called her out on her horrible performanceat the challenge as well. I just hope the girls on the other tribe know they have the numbers without her and dump her from their former alliance.

Colton, that wasn't your appendix or bacteria, that was your vileness rising up to eat at you from the inside. Go away, please. God help us if they invite him back.
    Sk8Leigh, Moontat, rfromp and 1 others like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I just hope the girls on the other tribe know they have the numbers without her and dump her from their former alliance.
    The numbers are 6 women and 6 men. If the girls are going to try a 'girl power' move they can't afford to get rid of Alicia. I personally hate gender alliances so, I hope Alicia is the first to go. Unfortunately, I don't think these women are secure enough to go that route.

If it's going to happen, I'm looking to Kim and Chelsea to make the move.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread