+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree551Likes

Thread: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm not sure that everyone does, in fact, dislike Christina. I think a couple of people do so the alliance plays along with it. The minute Colton left the game, Jonas warmed up to her almost immediately. I have to wonder if some of the women are just trying to keep the peace with Alicia and figure if Christina is on her radar, then they are safe for now. The jock guys didn't seem to mind her before the tribes switched. They were actually willing to work with her (weaving fronds and such) so I'm curious to see where they stand with her now.

I didn't like the way Alicia went after her when she caught her talking to Jonas and Leif. She was posturing, trying to act all tough and ended up making herself look like an idiot. I would freaking love it if Christina somehow wormed her way to the final while Alicia has to sit on the jury...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Oh no, let Alicia not be on the jury, that would even be better
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by PipSqueek View Post
    Theres really nothing I can say that hasnt already been said about Alicia and Colton. I find Tarzan just as despicable. What a delusional creep he is. He just sat there and let the other two bully her, shaking his head at her, then, the "I wouldnt be your friend" speech confirmed that hes equally as horrible of a person, cause hes older and should know better. What a Dooosher.
    I believe Tarzan was talking to both Alicia and Christina and told Alicia that she will not be his friend. Then turned to Christina and told her that he respects her.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    I believe Tarzan was talking to both Alicia and Christina and told Alicia that she will not be his friend. Then turned to Christina and told her that he respects her.
    I hope you're right. I want nothing more than to see Christina in final 3, with the Fan Favorite $$$$ added on top of whatever else she wins.
    Coco46 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    First off I join all of you and what you have said in regards to Colton. He is gone and good riddance!!! The two people left I find despicable are Alicia and Tarzan. I still had it on my DVR because of Colton finally being out of the game. This is what took place in the conversation to Christina. Alica asked Tarzan if he would be her friend and he replied "I will be your friend. I will be your dad and my wife could be your mamma." Christina then asked Tarzan if he liked her and his reply was "No". She asked him if it was because she had previously voted for him - was he mad because of that. He said "No, I think you are a wonderful girl who will be very successful, but you wouldn't be my friend." He then pointed to Lief and said he would be his friend, Jonas would be my friend, but I do respect you Katrina and she then corrected him by saying Christina and he replied back - right.

I do not know where they came up with this cast of characters, but one is gone and for that I am thrilled. I can't add any more than you already have about him. Now, the next two of Alicia and Tarzan can follow right behind Colton as far as I am concerned. Alicia first and then Tarzan next or reverse order. These people are terrible and any parent that has a child in Alicia's classroom should be yanking them out at this point. If Tarzan is still a practicing doctor I think he has lost all his patients by now.
    Moontat and sparklete like this.

Now that they've merged there's little reason to oust Tarzan. He's no threat.

Survivor has had its share of ugliness over the years but never have I seen someone get treated as badly as Colton & Alicia treated Christina. That was extraordinarily nasty.

Kismet got one of them and I hope it gets the other one sooner than later.
    AZChristian and Kiz like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp View Post
    Survivor has had its share of ugliness over the years but never have I seen someone get treated as badly as Colton & Alicia treated Christina. That was extraordinarily nasty.

Kismet got one of them and I hope it gets the other one sooner than later.
    It seemed like Jeff was trying to help that along a bit as he kept calling Alicia out for her horrible performance in the challenge...ultimately yelling out that her performance was pathetic. He seemed to really emphasize it.
    mom2, rfromp and Kiz like this.

I know that Tarzan is truly a weird duck but he doesn't bother me....he actually makes viewing interesting. He's definitely no threat to anyone but makes for entertaining tv.
    Colton acted horribly evil and Alicia joined into it just as badly. Talk about bullying! To me, that was really a case of bullying. I think that term is thrown around far too much recently but this was a classic case of it.
    I also think Jeff does his best to manipulate how the tribe members think and act. I'm sure it's the edict of TPTB, and just another way to make it good tv. That doesn't bother me either. But Colton and Alicia's horrible behavior really did annoy the heck out of me.

FORT Regular

Random thoughts after re-watching the episode, things were too surreal the first time round:

Still amazed at Christina for caressing and comforting Colton after his horrible treatment of her, I wouldn't venture to touch the slimeball with a ten-foot pole (or maybe I would, just to give him a whack with it).

Hope to see more intelligent game play from now on, in particular Jonas and Christina. At this point, I'm rooting for either or both to be in the F3, unless they pull a Colton/Alicia act.

Since there is a Fan Favorite award every season, why not a Fan Unfavourite (?) one? The receiver could be banned from appearing on any reality show from then on as penance. Then I figured that if Colton got the honors, they would still recall Alicia, and I don't know who is worse.

A horrrible thought just occured to me. If it was bacterial infection and not appendicitis as some have mentioned, would they bring back Colton some time later in the game if it was nothing serious? I recalled that in one earlier season (Rupert's first), they brought back this lawyer guy and some others, even though they had been eliminated. I didn't mind then because I kinda liked the lawyer, but I would puke if they recalled Colton on the pretext that he wasn't eliminated in the first place.

+ Reply to Thread