+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree547Likes

Thread: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Before the teams switched the women seemed to view Christina as an outsider, as well. I wonder why this is. I am not saying anything she got was her doing. Let me be very clear. I am just curious as to why no one liked her from the start. The editing didn't show it.

With Colton gone we are going to see some good stratgedy moves, I hope. I would be disappointed to see it revert back to the sex division.
    I think it all stems from this: the women were all trying to get fire from the men. Christina managed to do it, but Alicia ran back to her alliance and lied and said that Christina was playing both sides, that she made crazy promises to the men in order to get the fire. That tribal, Alicia again went after Christina and Christina told Alicia to 'shut up.' Alicia used the snapping thing against Christina as well. I think Christina does talk in a clipped manner that makes her seem uppity. That personality trait combined with lies and smearing by Alicia turned the tribe against her. It's amazing how people in this game will take another's word about a person rather than judging for themselves. Sad.

ETA: whoops, sorry AZ, didn't notice you had got in there with an answer before me.
    AZChristian likes this.

FORT Fogey

Thanks, both of you. I had forgotten about the fire.

Before the teams switched the women seemed to view Christina as an outsider, as well. I wonder why this is. I am not saying anything she got was her doing. Let me be very clear. I am just curious as to why no one liked her from the start. The editing didn't show it.

With Colton gone we are going to see some good stratgedy moves, I hope. I would be disappointed to see it revert back to the sex division.
    As far as the other women not liking Christina, the only thing that I can conclude is that they lost trust in her for going rogue (so to speak) and not consulting them before trying to make deals with the men. She was not a part of their alliance and did not do well in the challenges as well. So, add that to the fact that Alicia was gunning for her, Christina was an easy person for them to vote off. I don't remember Christina having any problems with any of the other women except Alicia. Did she? Hopefully some of the other women will be asked in their exit interviews why it appeared that none of them seemed to like Christina.

Tarzan is a whole different story. From what I have seen, I think that he just disliked Christina based solely on whatever Colton told him about her. Tarzan is one weird duck. I have actually grown to dislike him just as much as I do Colton and Alicia. He is shown getting into a disagreement with Jonas next week, and saying that when he gives his word, he keeps it. So, something tells me that he isn't happy with whoever they have decided to eliminate at TC. Anyway, Tarzan is either very gullible and/or completely out of his element while trying to compete on Survivor. He certainly is coming across as a weirdo with his bizarre behavior, and I sure as heck would not want him to do plastic surgeon on me - even if I lived in the Houston area!!!
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 03-23-2012 at 12:23 PM.
    Coco46, AZChristian, Midol and 3 others like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

[QUOTE=Bearcata;4449709]Just finished reading an interview with Colton on another site. He said that he never meant the mean things he said that they were meant to be humorous. He also said that he loved Christina and that Christina was not the next person to be eliminated that they were intending to flip and vote off Alicia instead? I personally find this all very hard to believe.

Also no appendicitis it was a bacterial infection.[/QUOTE]

IKnewItIKnewItIKnewIt!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    As far as the other women not liking Christina, the only thing that I can conclude is that they lost trust in her for going rogue (so to speak) and not consulting them before trying to make deals with the men. She was not a part of their alliance and did not do well in the challenges as well. So, add that to the fact that Alicia was gunning for her, Christina was an easy person for them to vote off. I don't remember Christina having any problems with any of the other women except Alicia. Did she? Hopefully some of the other women will be asked in their exit interviews why it appeared that none of them seemed to like Christina.

Tarzan is a whole different story. From what I have seen, I think that he just disliked Christina based solely on whatever Colton told him about her. Tarzan is one weird duck. I have actually grown to dislike him just as much as I do Colton and Alicia. He is shown getting into a disagreement with Jonas next week, and saying that when he gives his word, he keeps it. So, something tells me that he isn't happy with whoever they have decided to eliminate at TC. Anyway, Tarzan is either very gullible and/or completely out of his element while trying to compete on Survivor. He certainly is coming across as a weirdo with his bizarre behavior, and I sure as heck would not want him to do plastic surgeon on me - even if I lived in the Houston area!!!
    He appears odd ... but could he be playing dumb. He supposedly has some memory problems, correct ? But he seems to me to have selective forgetfulness.
    I wondered if it is a strategy to play the weird old man, and the obvious take-a-long that nobody would vote for at the end.
    Midol likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    He appears odd ... but could he be playing dumb. He supposedly has some memory problems, correct ? But he seems to me to have selective forgetfulness.
    I wondered if it is a strategy to play the weird old man, and the obvious take-a-long that nobody would vote for at the end.
    I think its an act. I still dont like him( and I did)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I think there's a bit of "crazy like a fox" in him. He has not told his team members he's a plastic surgeon in real life, so I think your "weird old man, and the obvious take-a-long" thought might have some merit.

Like Tarzan says... the game is afoot. I don't know how someone could come off so slow, and yet be a plastic surgeon. Could any of you imagine trusting your face or other assets in his hands?
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I think there's a bit of "crazy like a fox" in him. He has not told his team members he's a plastic surgeon in real life, so I think your "weird old man, and the obvious take-a-long" thought might have some merit.
    That's it AZ!! Crazy like a fox! perfect
    AZChristian likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

In one of the first two episodes someone complained that all Christina did was talk, talk, talk and it was annoying. I do think it was Alicia who said this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread