+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree551Likes

Thread: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Past hated players (Russel Hantz, Johnny Fairplay, et al) were reviled by tons of viewers. But, amazingly, they all seen to somehow gather a surprising amount of people rooting for them. While I certainly have not read EVERY post on EVERY site... I've read many. I don't believe I have seen even one Colton fan or supporter. Has anyone? And I'm guessing the Alicia fans out there are just as minimal.

FORT Fanatic

PS --AS IT SHOULD BE lol

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE View Post
    Past hated players (Russel Hantz, Johnny Fairplay, et al) were reviled by tons of viewers. But, amazingly, they all seen to somehow gather a surprising amount of people rooting for them. While I certainly have not read EVERY post on EVERY site... I've read many. I don't believe I have seen even one Colton fan or supporter. Has anyone? And I'm guessing the Alicia fans out there are just as minimal.
    Indeed, it's very difficult to find Survivor players who were universally despised with no fans (not counting the mindless drones of Facebook). Colton and Alicia definitely count, and I believe others have been Corinne, Naonka, and I don't know who else. Ugh, can you even imagine a game of Survivor that had all those four horrid people in one tribe? It would be like a horrible reality show remake of that movie "The Craft". I can imagine animals fleeing and plants withering and dying as they walked by.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Kiz like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    Ugh, can you even imagine a game of Survivor that had all those four horrid people in one tribe?
    I can see it now...Survivor: Villans vs Villans!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The more I think about it, if it was me I would have either casually strolled, dropped the coconut a few times then sat down and started contemplating my nails before I would have helped Colton get any ice cream. If I was really ticked off I would have climbed on to the stack of boxes and told Colton and Alicia until I received an apology from them and they admitted that they were worse then cockroaches I would have sat on my ass until the other team had won. At that point in the game did it really matter. Go out with a bang.
    That would have been awesome! You have given me a great picture in my mind of Christina bounding up those wooden boxes and reaching for a coconut, but then slowly turning around to her tribemates and raising a sign over her head that said No Bullies. She would have been forever known as the Norma Rae of Survivor! A silly, but quite satisfying fantasy, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Just finished reading an interview with Colton on another site. He said that he never meant the mean things he said that they were meant to be humorous. He also said that he loved Christina and that Christina was not the next person to be eliminated that they were intending to flip and vote off Alicia instead? I personally find this all very hard to believe.

Also no appendicitis it was a bacterial infection.
    There was nothing remotely humorous about the words Colton and his evil minion, Alicia, spoke to Christina. I think it would be almost impossible for any decent, sensitive human being to ever allow themselves to utter such mean, hurtful, hateful words. He can try to spin it any way he wants to make himself look less evil, but his words, and the way in which they were delivered, speak for themselves and have been captured for the rest of time.

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    There was nothing remotely humorous about the words Colton and his evil minion, Alicia, spoke to Christina. I think it would be almost impossible for any decent, sensitive human being to ever allow themselves to utter such mean, hurtful, hateful words. He can try to spin it any way he wants to make himself look less evil, but his words, and the way in which they were delivered, speak for themselves and have been captured for the rest of time.
    I think he is saying this because now he realizes that although Christina was trying to save herself, she also genuinely felt bad that he was ill. AND she's really the only one that stepped up to help take care of him. Even his best buddy, Alicia, wasn't really "there" for him. And as he was leaving, ONE person reached out to touch him and that was Christina. I just wonder if he really feels bad about treating Christina that way or if he's trying to, as you said, spin to make himself look better. I truly hope for his sake that it's the former. I'm curious about how the exchange will go between him and Christina at the finale.

I still think he's foul and one incident won't change him, but I'm holding out hope that it does/has/will.
    Midol and Jaceegirl like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    That would have been awesome! You have given me a great picture in my mind of Christina bounding up those wooden boxes and reaching for a coconut, but then slowly turning around to her tribemates and raising a sign over her head that said No Bullies. She would have been forever known as the Norma Rae of Survivor! A silly, but quite satisfying fantasy, I know.
    I wanted Christina to mount the box, turn around, flip the tribe off and just stand there until the other team won.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Yes, it's so easy for EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD to misunderstand his "joking" as anything other than kidding around. Really! Don't we all tell people every day that we hope they fall into a fire and get medevac'd.

I Googled all morning to get details on Colton's surgery, and when the information wasn't out there, I kind of assumed he hadn't really had appendicitis. I didn't see any real tears during his "Please, Jeff, don't take me out" speech. I think it was all part of his dramatic plans to get the camera focused on him as much as possible; then when he didn't get any ice cream he decided he was done with the whole thing.

I feel not one smidgen of sympathy for him . . . but as much as I find him to be a disgusting human being, I would never wish on him the things he wished on Christina. JMO.
    I did too, most articles etc... are posted very quickly after Tribal Council or very early in the next morning. This time nothing until after lunchtime.
    AZChristian likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Yep, I've been watching Survivor.

Nope, I have not chosen to comment on anything.

Until now.

Colton is one of the sorriest, most low-down excuses for an alleged adult human being that I have ever seen in my life.

To echo other posters, above, no, I truly don't wish ill on anyone.

But, bottom line, that no-good, ring-tailed, round-heeled SOB had an appendicitis attack (or bacterial infection, whatever) coming. There is absolutely NO excuse for how he conducted himself as regards Christina.

I thought I'd seen evil and cruelty when I was in elementary school and high school, several lifetimes ago.

But, this boy (yes, I DID say "BOY"!), took the cake, the cookies, and anything else that wasn't nailed down in the kitchen.

If I were a part of his family, I'd disown his ass quick, fast, and in a hurry!

That is all.

DAMN, THAT FELT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread