+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree551Likes

Thread: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The more I think about it, if it was me I would have either casually strolled, dropped the coconut a few times then sat down and started contemplating my nails before I would have helped Colton get any ice cream. If I was really ticked off I would have climbed on to the stack of boxes and told Colton and Alicia until I received an apology from them and they admitted that they were worse then cockroaches I would have sat on my ass until the other team had won. At that point in the game did it really matter. Go out with a bang.
    I'm in total agreement with your first sentence. After enduring that horrible treatment, helping those folks get ice-cream would be the last thing I'd try to do. Colton was still saying nasty things to Christina after her every attempt, as though he was doing any better. I would have been yelling over to the other team, I'm helping you all win because you all deserve the ice-cream. Enjoy it.
    jucamer and Midol like this.

Just finished reading an interview with Colton on another site. He said that he never meant the mean things he said that they were meant to be humorous. He also said that he loved Christina and that Christina was not the next person to be eliminated that they were intending to flip and vote off Alicia instead? I personally find this all very hard to believe.

Also no appendicitis it was a bacterial infection.
    I thought so, for some reason I didnt think it was appendicitis .I dont believe his story about flipping , the others didnt seem to know about it.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just finished reading an interview with Colton on another site. He said that he never meant the mean things he said that they were meant to be humorous. He also said that he loved Christina and that Christina was not the next person to be eliminated that they were intending to flip and vote off Alicia instead? I personally find this all very hard to believe.

I find that very hard to believe - about them planning on flipping. When Colton got his mind fixated on someone RE: Bill, there was no changing his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    I'm in total agreement with your first sentence. After enduring that horrible treatment, helping those folks get ice-cream would be the last thing I'd try to do. Colton was still saying nasty things to Christina after her every attempt, as though he was doing any better. I would have been yelling over to the other team, I'm helping you all win because you all deserve the ice-cream. Enjoy it.
    Yeah that whole challenge was a Pot meet Kettle moment. Colton never hit any of the targets and Alicia was the worst and yet they blamed the whole loss on Christina because she didn't run back fast enough to suit them.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Well sure, but he's just a kid and doesn't know anything. Maybe Kat should have explained to him what it meant, LOL.
    LOL. The only thing that can qualify as being even more stupid than Kat and her comments, are the looks on her face as she speaks.
    Last edited by MsFaninNJ; 03-22-2012 at 04:03 PM. Reason: left out a word
    JavaJo and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    something that struck me as odd though was Colton's confessionals about be medivac'd out..... He was wearing the same clothes and appeared to still be on the island or wherever they are, but he was talking about how he didn't want to leave the game that way etc...blah blah blah. If he had appendicitis and was flown to a hospital doesn't it seem odd that he would be doing a confessional in the same clothes on the same beach? Or am I just reading too much into that?
    It's probable that they pulled him aside for a confessional the morning after the pains started but BEFORE he curled up on the ground in pain, and that they asked him to hypothetically talk about what he would feel if it were necessary to pull him from the game. Producers do a LOT of "what if" questions during confessionals that never gets used: my guess is that they just did a lot of "what if" with him earlier in the day that they held onto and this time was needed...
    Midol likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Yes, it's so easy for EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD to misunderstand his "joking" as anything other than kidding around. Really! Don't we all tell people every day that we hope they fall into a fire and get medevac'd.

I Googled all morning to get details on Colton's surgery, and when the information wasn't out there, I kind of assumed he hadn't really had appendicitis. I didn't see any real tears during his "Please, Jeff, don't take me out" speech. I think it was all part of his dramatic plans to get the camera focused on him as much as possible; then when he didn't get any ice cream he decided he was done with the whole thing.

I feel not one smidgen of sympathy for him . . . but as much as I find him to be a disgusting human being, I would never wish on him the things he wished on Christina. JMO.
    mesachick, jucamer, Midol and 1 others like this.

My husband said he must of swallowed his own venom.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    According to an online source, "There is no clear cause of appendicitis. Fecal material is thought to be one possible cause of obstruction of the appendix. Bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites can result in infection, leading to the swelling of the tissues of the appendix wall."

In other words, Colton was probably full of "fecal material," as we have all been saying. I think he picked up a bacteria while picking at his nails at Tribal Council. See, I even said last week that his nail-picking was going to cause his medical evacuation! You guys just didn't believe me.
    GabbyG, spockwhat, Moontat and 6 others like this.
    Prisoner of War in the United States of Halliburton

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Yes, it's so easy for EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD to misunderstand his "joking" as anything other than kidding around.
    Is he suggesting that Alicia was also just kidding around? They were egging each other on. I could almost see Colton in denial about what he was doing but Alicia was pure bile towards Christina. Classic bullies. At best, zero people skills.
    AZChristian and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Is he suggesting that Alicia was also just kidding around? They were egging each other on. I could almost see Colton in denial about what he was doing but Alicia was pure bile towards Christina. Classic bullies. At best, zero people skills.
    Yes classic bullies that need each other , they need one another so they can pat each other on the back, as to who has the nastiest thing to say.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread