+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree547Likes

Thread: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Unfortunately, they do laproscopic surgery for appendectomies these days. I think he, at least deserves the old fashioned surgery.
    Speaking as someone who had to go through the old fashioned surgey just a couple of years back due to my appendix bursting, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Even someone as nasty as this guy. If they could do laproscopic surgery & remove it through his nose, now that would be cool.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can/would not feel sorry for him! Some people need humbling. I went through the old-fashioned surgery, too. I've gotten many compliments on what an artistic genius my doctor was! That's pretty big, coming from other doctors.

Gotta admit....it IS a really good looking scar, if I had to have one!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    If it were to go down like you said, then yeah it would be great TV. But I've seen too many mind-boggling things happen at FTC to want Colton anywhere near it. He's just too dangerous. I also don't want Alicia anywhere near the final 3.

Speaking of Alicia, isn't she the one in the pre-season previews that says something like "if one of the guys likes me, I'll certainly use that to my advantage"? Did she really think any guy would like her? As in be attracted to her? Yuk.
    Oh, I totally agree with you...you never know in this game. That would have been my ideal scenario, even if it would have been torture watching him get to that point. A girl has to have dreams.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I am just shocked my day dreaming can come true...good bye Colton. Please TPTB do not show much of him at the finale.
    NFL1, Uncle David and Midol like this.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post

But of course, the best parts of the night. Alicia, karma got her back by taking out her best buddy in nastyness, who did not even give her the hidden immunity idol and thus technically kicked her down the ladder. As nasty as Colton is and as selfish as him taking the idol with himself was, Alicia deserved every bit of that. And of course, the main event, Colton getting sick and taken out of the game. Couldn't have happened to a better person, and I don't feel the least bit sorry for him. Sometimes schadenfreude tastes like caramel! He dished out so much hatred and nastyness, that karma came back to bite him hard.

And as much as I know we would have loved seeing him get voted out, I find this way of leaving the game to be even more satisfying. The players did not need to take him out. Colton is such a bad player and such a vile, horrible person, that life took him out. You cannot get more karmic than that.
    To trumpet many an athlete who credits God with their winning a game, thanks GOD for taking out this spoiled bigot of a player.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

FORT Fogey

Personally, I couldn't believe it when Colton was crying and begging not to be told he had to leave the game. Honestly, if someone told me that my appendix might be on the verge of bursting, I'd be saying, "Well, what in the hell are we waiting for? Get me on that medivac chopper NOW!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Personally, I couldn't believe it when Colton was crying and begging not to be told he had to leave the game. Honestly, if someone told me that my appendix might be on the verge of bursting, I'd be saying, "Well, what in the hell are we waiting for? Get me on that medivac chopper NOW!"
    Well sure, but he's just a kid and doesn't know anything. Maybe Kat should have explained to him what it meant, LOL.
    Alexxxx, jucamer, Midol and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    jadewarlock, there is game play and there is game play. What Colton said to Christina was just mean and hateful.
    I'm not saying it was or wasn't - my point is Bearcata that Christina took it as game play (in her own way) and is not going to stoop to his level and speak negatively about him.

I do think that it was ironic his antics and stuff meant nothing when he ends up medically evac'd - especially since most of the time if you get that you will not return to the show to play again. Even more so when you're trying to REFUSE medical treatment for something that will quite easily kill you if it ruptured and went ignored. That reads that you are putting your health and life at risk for $1 million and worse, you are a liability. IMHO this attempt should seal any chances of him returning for another season shut - he shouldn't, he's a liability. (I have felt this way with them refusing Michael Supkin to return too).

It is fitting quite well long term - don't get me wrong there.

I do think however people's true human nature showed in this scene - people who know the difference between the two, will at least fairly assume (at the time) that comments made are part of the game (Because we have had winners who have been ugly to people, even if not to this level), and remember that in the end, he is a human being, he was hurt and needed help.

So so glad that Colton is gone. Yippeeee!!!!
    Now that they have merged, the men have the perfect opportunity to get the advantage because Jonas and Leif both know that the men can get Christina's vote. We all know that Alicia is going to be running back to the women with her spin on how terrible Christina was, etc, and since Christina was never in their alliance anyways they will believe whatever Alicia says. So instead of being nice to Christina and making sure she is with them the women will still want her out first. Instead of the men just going along with it just to get one of the women out, they should vote with Christina and vote one of the other women out because the rest of the women will always want to vote Christina out so the men should use her to vote with them for a while, but they probably won;t becuase Kim and Chelsea have that little side alliance with Jey and Troyan and will probably convenience them to vote their way.

Just finished reading an interview with Colton on another site. He said that he never meant the mean things he said that they were meant to be humorous. He also said that he loved Christina and that Christina was not the next person to be eliminated that they were intending to flip and vote off Alicia instead? I personally find this all very hard to believe.

Also no appendicitis it was a bacterial infection.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread