+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree551Likes

Thread: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    So glad Colton is gone. I was actually very uncomfortable watching the hatefest bestowed on Christina. I was saying to myself that I just can't watch anymore of this season as long as he's still on.

something that struck me as odd though was Colton's confessionals about be medivac'd out..... He was wearing the same clothes and appeared to still be on the island or wherever they are, but he was talking about how he didn't want to leave the game that way etc...blah blah blah. If he had appendicitis and was flown to a hospital doesn't it seem odd that he would be doing a confessional in the same clothes on the same beach? Or am I just reading too much into that?

So hope Alicia is next.

I thought it was odd.If it could burst any second, they would want him out of there, not sitting pretty on a rock with a little morphine in him.I also thought they were setting us up for his return on all-stars
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 03-22-2012 at 11:45 AM.
    Kiz likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Does anyone understand how medical support works? The cameramen knew something was going on but seemed no one showed up until Christina called them in? If Tarzan was so sure it might be appendicitis (is that really what he said, I thought he didn't really consider it), then as a physician why weren't his speculations enough to call in the medical team?
    cablejockey, Midol and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Christina from what I've read in her actions, understands the difference overall between reality and a game show. I think she gets that most of Colton's actions are game-based, and hopefully not person based (we'll see in the reunion).

Tarzan was probably cast because he is very odd, outspoken (and controversially so) and honestly acts like an idiot. I think they wanted an older male that people hoped would be a father figure and instead is being a moron. He probably was selected from casting.
    jadewarlock, there is game play and there is game play. What Colton said to Christina was just mean and hateful.
    Florimel, GabbyG, Moontat and 4 others like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Colton is gone - thank goodness! I was just telling my husband how Colton was really making the show unwatchable to me. I couldn't believe the way he was treating Christina. Such an ass! Alecia is just as horrible, the little butt kissing shrew. After all of Colton's "you can just jump in the fire" crap to Christina (for a medical evac) I though how appropriate that he was the one getting the med evac. Karma came hard and fast for Colton lol. I am excited about the merge. Not sure who I am rooting for yet out of the group, and I am hoping that it doesn't gravitate back to girls vs guys.
    cablejockey, Moontat, Kiz and 3 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    If I had been told loudly and often that I was the next person going home, so don't get comfortable, I would have casually strolled. That being the case, Christina put a lot more effort into getting those d-bags ice cream than I would have.
    The more I think about it, if it was me I would have either casually strolled, dropped the coconut a few times then sat down and started contemplating my nails before I would have helped Colton get any ice cream. If I was really ticked off I would have climbed on to the stack of boxes and told Colton and Alicia until I received an apology from them and they admitted that they were worse then cockroaches I would have sat on my ass until the other team had won. At that point in the game did it really matter. Go out with a bang.
    NFL1, GabbyG, babyfat101 and 7 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Does anyone understand how medical support works? The cameramen knew something was going on but seemed no one showed up until Christina called them in? If Tarzan was so sure it might be appendicitis (is that really what he said, I thought he didn't really consider it), then as a physician why weren't his speculations enough to call in the medical team?
    The cameramen can't interfere the players have to get medical.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    .I also thought they were setting us up for his return on all-stars
    Oh gosh, I hope not!!! I rarely dislike anyone so much. His vile comments and behaviour toward others were abhorrent and uncomfortable to watch. THANK GOODNESS he is off my television! Now, awful Alicia (who, by the way, I would not have teaching or helping my special needs child!!) needs to leave too!!
    mesachick, Kiz, Midol and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The cameramen can't interfere the players have to get medical.
    But the cameramen do report back what they see happening so they could give someone a heads up. And if I'm wrong about that and it is only directly from the players then why didn't Dr. Greg (I'm really starting to dislike him)?
    Midol likes this.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I thought it was odd.If it could burst any second, they would want him out of there, not sitting petty on a rock with a little morphine in him.I also thought they were setting us up for his return on all-stars
    I thought that was very strange too. He was being carted off on a stretcher. I can't imagine they took him off of it to shoot a confessional. I think it was shot out of sequence in a backyard somewhere after he recovered from his surgery.

As for your second observation...hush your mouth...lol
    Midol and Fanny Mare like this.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I actually thought it looked like a reenactment. If they brought Colton back to do interviews, they could have also done had Christina film a reenactment of what had happened. To me, the way she looked at the camera and her actions did not look completely natural...

+ Reply to Thread