+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree547Likes

Thread: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/21 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    the reason I feel sorry for him is because he must truly hate himself to spew that much hate toward others in order to make himself feel superior.
    I saw extreme self-entitlement. Not self-hate.
    Uncle David and Jaceegirl like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I am as thrilled as everyone else about Colton's leaving. We actually cheered at my house. BUT, I'm concerned that his medical evacuation will insure that the producers bring him back in a future season because he "got taken out too early and didn't have a chance". They love villians like him and will want to get all of the money they can out of him being willing to act despicable on camera.
    I don't know. I think this case is different because people were quitting watching Survivor because they despised Colton so much. Obviously the producers don't want that.

I hope this is Colton's one and only appearance on reality tv. I'll puke if he and Alicia get cast for the Amazing Race! I guess I wouldn't mind him being on Fear Factor because I'd like to see prissy Colton have to eat nasty stuff.
    Last edited by pikachu; 03-22-2012 at 09:16 AM.
    jucamer, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I am as thrilled as everyone else about Colton's leaving. We actually cheered at my house. BUT, I'm concerned that his medical evacuation will insure that the producers bring him back in a future season because he "got taken out too early and didn't have a chance". They love villians like him and will want to get all of the money they can out of him being willing to act despicable on camera.
    I wouldn't worry TOO much - Michael Supkin of season 2 was considered a villain and he's never been invited back. He was a better player too.

Come to think about it - NONE who has been taken out for a medical injury has returned. Even old James, who had two idols on him and was voted out was medically evac'd he second and last season. He was VERY popular and hasn't been asked to return.

Plus, he's about as reviled as old Russell Hantz, and people have practically said they'd boycott another season with him in it, so why take the risk?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    While i dont wish any ill towards Colton physically, i firmly believe that if there is indeed karma he just got bitch slapped by it. Terrible how he treated Christina and surprising how genuine she was even when he was being taken away in the stretcher.

Tarzan is just a moron. The tribes merged and now we get to see men vs women yet again although I'm not sure if Christina is going to flip. There are a lot of potential people that are going to flip.

Tarzan seems too stupid to be on this show. how the hell did he get cast?
    Christina from what I've read in her actions, understands the difference overall between reality and a game show. I think she gets that most of Colton's actions are game-based, and hopefully not person based (we'll see in the reunion).

Tarzan was probably cast because he is very odd, outspoken (and controversially so) and honestly acts like an idiot. I think they wanted an older male that people hoped would be a father figure and instead is being a moron. He probably was selected from casting.
    Megatron and Jaceegirl like this.

So glad Colton is gone. I was actually very uncomfortable watching the hatefest bestowed on Christina. I was saying to myself that I just can't watch anymore of this season as long as he's still on.

something that struck me as odd though was Colton's confessionals about be medivac'd out..... He was wearing the same clothes and appeared to still be on the island or wherever they are, but he was talking about how he didn't want to leave the game that way etc...blah blah blah. If he had appendicitis and was flown to a hospital doesn't it seem odd that he would be doing a confessional in the same clothes on the same beach? Or am I just reading too much into that?

So hope Alicia is next.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    If he had appendicitis and was flown to a hospital doesn't it seem odd that he would be doing a confessional in the same clothes on the same beach?
    Perhaps he had to wait a bit while someone gathered his stuff. My guess was morphine or similar was involved.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I don't know. I think this case is different because people were quitting watching Survivor because they despised Colton so much. Obviously the producers don't want that.

I hope this is Colton's one and only appearance on reality tv. I'll puke if he and Alicia get cast for the Amazing Race! I guess I wouldn't mind him being on Fear Factor because I'd like to see prissy Colton have to eat nasty stuff.
    It is certainly going to be interesting to see Colton at the Live show & reunion. I hope he is taken to the proverbial woodshed.
    Midol and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Perhaps he had to wait a bit while someone gathered his stuff. My guess was morphine or similar was involved.
    This show was taped so long ago, that they really could have done that interview days later after the surgery & edited it to look like it was done as he exited.
    jucamer likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Pinching myself this morning to make sure it isn't all a dream.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I honestly don't think I have ever seen a better example of karma played out on reality TV. I hope Colton came through the surgery ok. As a human, I would never wish harm on another human. As a reality show watcher - THANK YOU GOD that he is off my screen!

Alicia and Tarzan can follow. Actually, at this point, that entire tribe is pretty useless - save Jonas and Christina. We really haven't seen enough of the other tribe in the last few episodes to see how they have bonded and what will happen now. I am honestly interested to see how the next vote will go. I think it will give some insight into how the rest of the season is going to play out.
    NFL1, jucamer, Midol and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread