+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: 3/14 One World Show Discusssion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/14 One World Show Discusssion **West Coast Spoilers**

I thought Hassleback played a good game. I though Boston Rob played a good game. Tina, another good player to the end.These were all players imho.

I agree with you, its all about a personal agenda now.

Russell loved the game , and he was a villain.This isn't the show I loved, thats for sure.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

First of all, I was cheering and laughing so hard while watching Jay dunk Colton's head and hold him under water during the immunity challenge. That was the best part of the night for me. And I was so pleased with how the strongest competitors all ended up on the same tribe going up against Colton in the challenges. Karma is about to bite Colton in the butt, and I do hope that it is in the form of a blindside!!!

It is obvious from the previews for next week that Colton and Alicia are telling Christina that she is going next. And I agree that Tarzan is probably the one who needed medical attention, since he does not look like he is doing very well. If he does leave the show, then they might not have to go to TC next week. But since I don't think they have much chance of winning the challenges, this could be a good time to blindside Colton at the following TC. I don't see Tarzan agreeing to vote Colton off, so with him gone, Jonah, Leif and Christina would have enough votes to blindside Colton. We can always hope.

Alicia has just alligned herself with the devil, and I hope that she goes after Colton. I will be interested to hear the conversation between Sabrina, Kim, Chelsea and Kat once they see that Monica is gone. It is obvious that Colton had to have voted with the men, or else one of them would have been eliminated. In essence Colton just exposed himself as a liar who is playing both sides...with no real loyalty to either side. He just bought his ticket out of the game.
    cablejockey and Shoepie like this.

FORT Regular

Three episodes into the Redemption Island season, I stopped watching when it became obvious that Boston Rob was running a one-man show and going to win the whole thing, and I was proven right. I neither liked nor hated Boston Rob, just tired of him hogging my reality TV screen.

Four episodes into this season, I am still fixedly glued each week with the delusion that someone will finally see the light and kick Colton's ass from his imaginary throne, but the belief is fast wavering. I don't think I can stand to see him going into the merge, much less the Final TC even if he does not win the whole thing.

So dear remaining tribe members, idol or no idol, sense or nonsense, whether you view him as a threat / nuisance / egomaniac (I could go on), please send him packing soon and spare me the AGONY!!!
    navybelle and scoot13 like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Colton is playing the part he was cast for. He's not a "real" villain, he's a cartoon villain. With Colton, I just see someone playing up to the cameras & it's hard for me to summon any emotion towards him.
    I disagree! I see real evil in Colton. Yes, in confessionals he's playing to the camera. However, at other times I believe we get glimpses of the REAL Colton. Particularly during challenges. Occasionally, when he blows up at a teammate for something he perceives to be 'wrong', I swear I see ethereal red horns and tail superimposed over his image. OK, that's an exaggeration, but I really do perceive evil in his manner at those times.
    Lil Bit, pikachu, justCoz and 4 others like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I agree with Uncle David and thinks it's just the opposite. Russell was playing a villain, Colton is seriously messed up and evil. I don't think Russell would do the malicious things he did on the show (like burning people's socks, lol!) in real life but I have no doubt that Colton is just as elitist and derogatory in real life as on the show.

FORT Newbie

This is what I'd like to know. What are the members of this tribe thinking as they watch themselves on each episode. What are their family and friends thinking or saying. If I were any one of them, I wouldn't be able to show my face.
    I also would love to know what the casting person is thinking as they watch. How was he/she able to select so many stupid, inept people.
    I have not missed one single episode of Survivor.....ever. Now I feel like I did when they had evil Dick on Big Brother.. I never watched that program again. I hope that it doesn't happen with this one.
    cablejockey and navybelle like this.

I will watch untill the last show..but boy these are the dumbest bunch of rocks EVER!
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

I am joining all of you that feel the same way I do about Colton. I am having a hard time watching. Can't stand Colton, frustrated that Jonas and Lief and Tarzan are just following along passively. Alicia is just too stupid and has now joined the ranks of being another mean person as evidenced last night. It's not fun to watch when you are disappointed in the humanity of the people you are watching. There is no fun in even watching this season so far unless something drastically changes. I don't understand why Colton is the one in charge and all the others are to afraid to make a move against him.

Why didn't these people gang up against Colton and blindside him? I am sure Colton is so sure of his so called power he would never dream that a blindside was coming and would not have used his idol. Last night would have been a perfect time for all of them to band together and keep Monica who was a good player and person. Now instead of keeping a strong player they have kept some one who for whatever reason is able to lead them around doing whatever he tells them to. Are all these people that stupid?

Just frustrates me and at this point I still don't have a favorite. I don't think I have ever been so many weeks into the season without having someone I am hoping may win. I think it might be because Colton is always front and center and I don't feel I have gotten to know anyone else.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 03-15-2012 at 06:49 PM.

Monica was my favourite, I really like her. She's gone and so I dont care very much
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

How can these people not do a Survivor No Brainer and get rid of the Immunity Idol? Let them know they're being evicted unless they use it, and they can name their replacement. This ensures that it's used.

If Colton doesn't go before Jury, I'm out. I cannot stand to see that entitled, snotty face anymore.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread