+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: 3/14 One World Show Discusssion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/14 One World Show Discusssion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'd like to see Alicia get sent down a gauntlet of the remaining women and be slapped for being a blatant traitor! She disgusts me.
    I dont like her. I knew her and Colton would hook up. I hope he blindsides her, big time! I really liked Monica, she was strong , and willing to work.Colton is just a lazy lump. I am growing weary of him and all his TV time.I thought the women would stick together, what am I thinking!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well I agree with all of you on 2 points..this weeks' show was properly named "A bunch of idiots" and

Tarazan in the speedo...OMG...I am blinded for life now

just nothing but disdain for Colton..why this bunch of idiots lets him lead them around I will never figure out..instead of that being the title for just one episode "A bunch of idiots" is probably how this entire season will be remembered..

GEzzzzzzzzzzz I still wish the troll would show up...lol and kick Colten to the curb...at least he is fun to hate on and to snark about
    LOL! I thought the same thing with Tarzan bending over in the ocean. My eyes! My eyes!

I can't believe that these folks are still following Colton so blindly even after the tribe switch up. Yet another stupid move. Oh well, voting off their strongest means they'll be back in Tribal again, as long as the challenges are physical. I still can't believe they voted off the only person that managed to score a point. The only good thing of the night, Colton kept his mouth shut at Tribal.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Compared to watching Colton and hearing his voice, Tarzan in his speedo is like seeing a photo of a beautiful rainbow over a sparkling waterfall.

I think the longer Colton stays in this game, the more gallons I will vomit on finale night.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Compared to watching Colton and hearing his voice, Tarzan in his speedo is like seeing a photo of a beautiful rainbow over a sparkling waterfall.
    LOL well said!!!!
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I feel like this during so many of the recent reality tv shows, but this time it's serious. I honestly don't know if I can continue to watch the rest of this season.
    navybelle and Jaceegirl like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

On thing, the 'nominal aphasia' that Tarzan has would certainly explain why he kept calling Jonas "Jason" last week.
    Uncle David and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I feel like this during so many of the recent reality tv shows, but this time it's serious. I honestly don't know if I can continue to watch the rest of this season.
    Its changed for me to.. I dont know. Maybe I am weary of all the hate, and all the editing and the manipulation. I loved survivor at one time, now its all one person, with lots of face time, who doesnt do anything around camp.
    Uncle David and Jaceegirl like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

I have a feeling that the other tribe may lose the next challenge on purpose to keep the numbers close in terms of males vs females.

seems like a weird season.

FORT Regular

The promo for next week.... Colton looks like an even bigger clown.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I know what you mean about the changes in all the reality shows. Or is it the viewers? There seems to be so much more hate rather than an objective position of watching the dynamicas unfold as I remember. Richard Hatch was hated, I remember that, though. He is an all time favorite of mine. I tend not to get attached so it is jarring to see such strong emotions. Before spoilers there used to be long discussions about strategy and who should do what to advance. We don't have any solid spoilers this season and I am glad; if they are out there I am compelled to look. So maybe that will happen this season.

I enjoy watching Colton and I am wondering when he will be seen clearly by the others and blindsided. He is definately the evil character this season! It should be interesting. I am rooting for Sabrina.

I also hope that The Bachelorette will remain unspoiled and sleuthing will be our only clue. Not here, on another board; I know this has become a non spoiler zone even for sleuthing. The detective in me loves to figure things out.

I will continue to watch these shows, I cannot resist.

+ Reply to Thread