+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: 3/14 One World Show Discusssion **West Coast Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 3/14 One World Show Discusssion **West Coast Spoilers**

Yeah, not sure why Colton needed Alicia, why not jus vote out Monica? But maybe he wants to add another person loyal to him. If I were Christine I'd talk to Jonas about blindsiding Colton. Their last chance to get him practically I'd say before the merge.

Ugh! Seriously, why are they so scared of that stupid immunity idol? See, there is this cool little thing called a blindside! Colton has an idol, yes, but he thinks he's in charge, does nothing at camp or the challenges and has the personality of a centipede, and yet everybody's too scared to even think of blindsiding him? Ugh! And he's not even smart! The decisions he makes over who gets voted out make no sense and are inbelieveably stupid.

And to think now we got Colton and Alicia together thinking they're running the show. I feel the bile rise up in my throatt at seeing those two be venomous together, especially when we see them hating on Christina during the next episode preview. She's just as useless as Colton, and just as nasty. Not to mention ugly inside and out. The first shot we got of her face at Tribal Council, I thought she was one of the villains from the Wrong Turn movies. Or that Leatherface got a sex change and some lipo.

Leif and Jonas are also getting on my last nerve. While Leif was pretty impressive playing defense during that challenge, his smug grins at TC evey time someone else gets voted out are seriously wearing thin. As for Jonas, the guy needs to grow a pair. I was disgusted at seeing him say he's using the "anyone but me" strategy, especially when we get a quick bit of Sandra bragging about her two wins (love her!!!). Cause, you know, unlike Jonas, Sandra actually did stuff! She never would've let a little scuzzball like Colton run things and talk down to her... oh my God, now I get mental images of Colton trying to sass Sandra and Sandra delivering a lethal verbal beatdown that renders Colton into a mess of tears. The mere thought of it is absolute bliss.

Speaking of, watching Jay shove Colton into oblivion and then the guys ganging up on him while he shrieked for help is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while, not to mention quite satisfying.

I shake my head at the whole entire idol sharing. Really, what's with people feeling the urge to show it off? When was the last time anyone ever kept an idol for themselves and themselves alone? I know Sandra in HvsV found an idol and kept it secret till she used it at the last TC it could be used, but I don't remember any others in more recent seasons.

I feel sorry for Christina. She's now out of the loop and all by herself, so I can only hope she can have the foresight to convince Leif, Greg and Jonas that it's in their best interests to keep her over Colton and Alicia, as an extra vote for them. Not only is she more useful at challenges than either of those two, she also works hard at camp. Unfortunately, I can't see any of those three idiots actually make a good move if their lives depended on it...

And for further proof of how stupid that tribe is, all of them except Christina vote out Monica, their strongest member (and perhaps the most likeable out of all remaining players), because she's a "threat", despite the fact that a merge is several Tribal Councils away. And then idiot Alicia called it "the best blindside ever". Seriously? STUPID! Stupid, stupid, stupid! Even Probst subtly called them out on their stupidity before dismissing them.
    Midol, sparklete and Jaceegirl like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Well, Alicia did do the right thing for her. With 4 guys and 3 girls, the girls were going to get picked off one by one. She made sure she's the last on THAT list. So, I don't like her, but I don't blame her.

What bothered me was Colton acting like it was some kind of huge move to vote out Monica. It was already a GIVEN that a woman was going, so the only person he benefited by going to Alicia was Alicia. He tries to act like he's some sort of master manipulator, and he didn't have to manipulate ANYthing. He's such a bleep, I can't even say on this forum.

The women have to hope that they can hold onto some of their numbers on that tribe. The majority of the women are on the other tribe, but they will lose their numbers come merge if this keeps happening.
    I just think that she could have tried harder to get him to go with Tarzan. Now perhaps they just didn't show it, but she could have gone the, we need a strong team route. She could have given him false information about some negative thing said about him coming from the other team, that may have made him focus on winning versus gender numbers. He seems very petty and is moved by who is currently pissing him off.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    Ugh! Seriously, why are they so scared of that stupid immunity idol? See, there is this cool little thing called a blindside! Colton has an idol, yes, but he thinks he's in charge, does nothing at camp or the challenges and has the personality of a centipede, and yet everybody's too scared to even think of blindsiding him? Ugh! And he's not even smart! The decisions he makes over who gets voted out make no sense and are inbelieveably stupid.

And to think now we got Colton and Alicia together thinking they're running the show. I feel the bile rise up in my throatt at seeing those two be venomous together, especially when we see them hating on Christina during the next episode preview. She's just as useless as Colton, and just as nasty. Not to mention ugly inside and out. The first shot we got of her face at Tribal Council, I thought she was one of the villains from the Wrong Turn movies. Or that Leatherface got a sex change and some lipo.

Leif and Jonas are also getting on my last nerve. While Leif was pretty impressive playing defense during that challenge, his smug grins at TC evey time someone else gets voted out are seriously wearing thin. As for Jonas, the guy needs to grow a pair. I was disgusted at seeing him say he's using the "anyone but me" strategy, especially when we get a quick bit of Sandra bragging about her two wins (love her!!!). Cause, you know, unlike Jonas, Sandra actually did stuff! She never would've let a little scuzzball like Colton run things and talk down to her... oh my God, now I get mental images of Colton trying to sass Sandra and Sandra delivering a lethal verbal beatdown that renders Colton into a mess of tears. The mere thought of it is absolute bliss.

Speaking of, watching Jay shove Colton into oblivion and then the guys ganging up on him while he shrieked for help is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while, not to mention quite satisfying.

I shake my head at the whole entire idol sharing. Really, what's with people feeling the urge to show it off? When was the last time anyone ever kept an idol for themselves and themselves alone? I know Sandra in HvsV found an idol and kept it secret till she used it at the last TC it could be used, but I don't remember any others in more recent seasons.

I feel sorry for Christina. She's now out of the loop and all by herself, so I can only hope she can have the foresight to convince Leif, Greg and Jonas that it's in their best interests to keep her over Colton and Alicia, as an extra vote for them. Not only is she more useful at challenges than either of those two, she also works hard at camp. Unfortunately, I can't see any of those three idiots actually make a good move if their lives depended on it...

And for further proof of how stupid that tribe is, all of them except Christina vote out Monica, their strongest member (and perhaps the most likeable out of all remaining players), because she's a "threat", despite the fact that a merge is several Tribal Councils away. And then idiot Alicia called it "the best blindside ever". Seriously? STUPID! Stupid, stupid, stupid! Even Probst subtly called them out on their stupidity before dismissing them.
    Very good points. In addition, why didn't they notice that Colton doesn't even feel pressed to play the idol and may not even carry it with him? I understand them being unwilling to bring up his name, since folks talk too much and it may get back to him, but they should be able to somehow get someone else to bring it up. Instead of letting it be a blindside against Monica, someone should have let her know that she just may be voted out, and let her do the work of trying to get four votes against Colton. Unfortunately, the risk would be that she'd stupidly confront Colton, but she didn't seem quite that daft.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    I just think that she could have tried harder to get him to go with Tarzan. Now perhaps they just didn't show it, but she could have gone the, we need a strong team route. She could have given him false information about some negative thing said about him coming from the other team, that may have made him focus on winning versus gender numbers. He seems very petty and is moved by who is currently pissing him off.
    Well, they are both playing villians this season. I'm not sure the game matters that much... but that said, I don't think Colton was going to give up his numbers majority and that is why Alicia settled on saving herself for a couple of votes (or maybe she actually thinks she can go further with Colton) I also think that Alicia would have fought harder if she was on the new tribe with her alliance mates... as it stands, she doesn't like Christina and was never close with Monica. Also, Alicia is a moronic fame whore. That too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant
    I really hope for this too. It is a perfect time to blindside Colton, since the men on the tribe will still have the numbers if they get rid of Colton, but it just feels like too much to hope for.

A Colton blindside (soon, please) would be very satisfying. If possible, could it come right after he's rolled his eyes, smirked, and checked his fingernails a few times during TC? I would pay good $$ to see that!! Also, if it could happen BEFORE the jury starts, so I don't have to see his face every week OR look forward (shudder) to his FTC speech. M'kay? Thx.

I also can't stand Alicia but I do get why she settled with "Better her than me" after Colton just wouldn't let it go. The thought of these two teaming up is horrifying, though. About as horrifying as her bathing suit top which makes her girls look like stretched out cows teats, but not quite as horrifying as Tarzan's blue bikini briefs and the lovely cr*tch shot AND back shot of him in the water as he bends over to pick something up.

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to look back fondly to Mr. Super Spy's sagging pink undies.

Unless something major happens, Colton's team is toast when it comes to challenges, especially now that they've voted off their strongest player.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

They better pray the next challenges are all memory or puzzle ones. The basketball one was pretty brutal considering they had a mixed sex round and also that Leif is so much shorter....I guess it was safe given the fairly shallow water. I was impressed how well Leif did bringing down the lawyer. Guess he's had practice being roughed up by bullies. I really did wonder if Colton was going to get drowned when he was refusing to give up the ball....almost hoping.

It really looked as if Colton and Alicia were litererally cuddled up together and he was taking shots at Christine in the preview. It's incredible they let him get away with doing nothing. I'm praying Colton makes some anti-Asian remark that pushes Jonas into linking up with Christina and then Leif for a blindside. I think Tarzan is linked with Colton, not knowing how Colton feels about him. Of course if I were Jonas I'd also be worried about whether Leif would run back to Colton in an effort to get back in Colton's good graces. It would be a 3/3 stand off... but if they had to build fire to settle it I can't see Colton winning!
    Right now Colton's plan seems to be to accept the likelihood of losing and use the time to get rid on any enemies for post merge.

Loved the nominal aphasia! Would it kill him to say I have a medical condition that means I have trouble with names, much more than most people, and leave it at that? It's just as precise, especially in this situation. Tarzan doesn't seem to have a lot of social smarts...even if in your normal environment you use a lot of big words and technical terms by his age he should have learned it doesn't endear you to people who don't understand them. Of course he's a doctor...and they do get used to "lesser" people kowtowing to them. His "staff" can't vote him out. That said, I thought he was looking very tired or something, sluggish. Not his usual self.

I don't get why people on her team didn't like Christine. To me she seems like a hard worker and not abrasive, physically strong and smart.
    Midol likes this.

well I agree with all of you on 2 points..this weeks' show was properly named "A bunch of idiots" and

Tarazan in the speedo...OMG...I am blinded for life now

just nothing but disdain for Colton..why this bunch of idiots lets him lead them around I will never figure out..instead of that being the title for just one episode "A bunch of idiots" is probably how this entire season will be remembered..

GEzzzzzzzzzzz I still wish the troll would show up...lol and kick Colten to the curb...at least he is fun to hate on and to snark about
    Footballmom, Midol and sparklete like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'd like to see Alicia get sent down a gauntlet of the remaining women and be slapped for being a blatant traitor! She disgusts me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

Excuse me for a moment, Shrek just called me to convey a message to his even uglier cousin, which is he disapproves of his behaviour and that Donkey would make a much better sidekick than Alicia.

+ Reply to Thread