+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree525Likes

Thread: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

OMFreakingG!!!! Who could'a thought there could be a bigger villian than Russell? Colton is so over the top in nastiness and vitriol. How these men could have voted out Bill over Colton, after the TC discussion, is one of the mysteries I'll never figure out. I have no "gay" issues anymore than "black" or "small people" issues. Crap, I'm from San Francisco. I'm as Liberal as you can ge!. But I can recognize a bigot when I see one. Colton disgusts me. All the arrogance and eye-rolling. Only thing I can agree with is to quote him, back at him, "I want him dead, I want him gone". If he has had a problem with his family accepting him, it's not his gayness, but his dreadful personality. :>(

HIs FB page is hilarious. People really hate him.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Nik

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I have no "gay" issues anymore than "black" or "small people" issues. Crap, I'm from San Francisco. I'm as Liberal as you can ge!.(
    Oh you don't even need to say all that. I'm gay and Colton makes me ashamed to be gay every Wednesday at 8/7 central.

Colton is like the Republican politicians that go around hiring Gay prostitutes and then vote against Gay marriage.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I have never hated a Survivor contestant as much as I hate Colton. I'm furious with Sabrina for giving the hidden immunity idol to him and setting off this chain of events! If he didn't have the idol, he wouldn't have been able to scrape together the misfit alliance and he most likely would have been voted out by now. I'm so sick of his condescending attitude, him rolling his eyes, and everybody cowtowing to him.

At this point, if a fan vote was given to keep Colton in the game or bring NaOnka in to replace him, I'd vote for her in a heartbeat. I never would have thought I'd hate someone more than her!

It's a shame Bill went home tonight. I was actually starting to like him! I was praying that the guys would see the light when Colton's prejudices were so blatantly exposed at tribal council and they would blindside Colton while they had the chance.

I really hope some medical emergency takes Colton out of the game soon since it appears that the guys don't have the brains or the balls to do it. Maybe he'll get a hangnail while climbing out of his hammock and be carried out of the game on a stretcher, screeching like a banshee.
    Or it'd be awesome to see Colton get medevaced out on a stretcher after accidentally decapitating himself with a machete or something during one of his spasms.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Oh you don't even need to say all that. I'm gay and Colton makes me ashamed to be gay every Wednesday at 8/7 central.
    Heh. Why? Idiots exist in every demographic. You don't have a license on that

Accidentally decapitating himself?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Maybe one of these times he rolls his eyes, they'll stay that way--proving that mothers really know what they're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Maybe one of these times he rolls his eyes, they'll stay that way--proving that mothers really know what they're talking about.
    According to my mom, that only happens if you smack them in the back of the head mid eyeroll. Can I volunteer to do the smacking?
    waywyrd, GabbyG and ButterflyFaery like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Well the was unexpected and different! I was so hoping that Coltons tribe would have voted him out and blindsided him, what a bunch of morons

+ Reply to Thread