+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930
Like Tree525Likes

Thread: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    That always confuses me, too, Dragonlady! They both have "spoilers" in the title with the "*****" I'm always having to triple check and make sure I'm getting the right one - I think there could be a better way to label them.
    The term in the title of a show thread **West Coast Spoilers** means just that. If someone on the West Coast wants to read the show thread before they see the show, they can expect to be spoiled for when they do watch the show. It is placed as a courtesy warning for those who don't have access to viewing the show at the same time as east coast and central posters.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    So you don't watch the previews? Wow, that is restraint! But anyway, fair warning, at FORT the previews are considered part of the show. Usually though things like slow mo analysis is relegated to generic spoilers thread.
    LMAO! I love slow mo analysis, there should be a thread devoted just for that! But no, I gave up watching spoilers when I realized knew the entire script before I went to see Star Wars: The Phantom Menace and gave up previews when the Fox previews for 24 started giving WAY too much away IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The Constitution gives Colton the right to say what ever he wants. It does not give him the right to force his views on anyone which he did not, he did give his opinion though as did Bill. I do understand the gist of Colton's complaint in that Bill shouldn't be living off other people while pursuing his dream. However if Bill's friends allow him to do so then that is their prerogative.

I also believe that Colton could not survive without his family's money. He is truly one of the idle rich. The ones the Republicans don't want to impose an income tax on because they create jobs for us non rich people. Aren't we all lucky to have Colton provide us jobs and helping the economy and keep America great.
    Yeah, Colton can say what he wants but he doesn't have the right to dictate what Bill should do and how he should do it, or really anything in his life is also what I meant (I got so upset when I typed that)

Good point on the "idle rich" comment. So, that leads me to a rhetorical (if anyone wants to chime in, by all means do so!) question: Colton lives off his family's money, Bill lives off his friends' couches. What is the difference?
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Regular

EXACTLY! He states he doesn't believe in HANDOUTS - well he's getting hand outs every day from his rich parents! ugh
    cablejockey and mom2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    Colton lives off his family's money, Bill lives off his friends' couches. What is the difference?
    This is the big question that NEEDS to be asked at the reunion.

+ Reply to Thread