+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree525Likes

Thread: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I agree here with most of the posters:
    Colton is vile...wish I could think of a worse description because he deserves it.
    Was it Tarzan or Troy-zan that talked to Lief like he was a child? That, too, was horrible.
    I thought Jeff very adroitly manipulated the TC with all his questions which didn't really bother me but surely had an impact on the tribe, who I was sure were going to vote for Lief. How and why did all the tribe members change their minds in unison to vote out Bill? Was it really because that's what Colton wanted? I'm totally baffled by why they would listen and follow such a dope. What's wrong with their thinking????
    Alecia really bothers me a lot and I'll be a monkey's uncle if she's really a Special Ed teacher....she doesn't even seem to know grammar, let alone be able to have a degree in teaching and a teaching credential. I suspect she's just an aide or something to a real teacher.
    And what was up with Lief acting like he had committed an illegal offense? He acted so guilty, like he really needed to be punished. Yes, he bumbled it but you'd think he had murdered someone by the way he and the other tribe members treated him.
    Actually, now that I think about it, I can hardly find anyone who is appealing in this whole group but I don't feel like wasting my time going into detail about all these fools.
    Midol and SugarMama like this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    Um, I don't want to know that the tribes will be mixed! That is a spoiler WTF!
    That isnt a spoiler. It's me speculating based on what I saw on TV. It's no different than anyone saying "I have a feeling that colton gets blindsided next week"

FORT Fogey

The preview strongly suggested that Jeff lifted the cloth to reveal new buffs. That is what I assumed. There is no other reason we would see their strong reaction. Or for Colton to say "beep." He is cooked and wanted to say frick. It also makes total sense. The purpose of the One World is to get cross alliances going. Logic says they cannot remain seperated by sex any longer.
    sweetpea and Uncle David like this.

scumbag colton - isnt racist has a black housekeeperI don't know how to photoshop but I made my first MEME in Colton's honour.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    The preview strongly suggested that Jeff lifted the cloth to reveal new buffs. That is what I assumed. There is no other reason we would see their strong reaction. Or for Colton to say "beep." He is cooked and wanted to say frick. It also makes total sense. The purpose of the One World is to get cross alliances going. Logic says they cannot remain seperated by sex any longer.
    And with this pathetic group (and I don't say that lightly), they will want to mix them up soon! This show is like a bad comedy act dying on stage before our very eyes.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

No it's not a spoiler - the clip was shown as a preview at the end of the last episode - this thread is for that episode - it's not a spoiler.
    Last edited by jucamer; 03-09-2012 at 08:45 AM.
    Uncle David likes this.

The entire point of Reality TV is to show how people act in "real life". I am surprised at the outrage against Colton here on Survivor and Conda of Biggest Loser: No Excuses. Currently these two people are the most hated on TV and many, many forums and social media networks. Many posters are upset at the networks for showing these people's "bad" behavior and wish that the networks and show producers would remove these folks from their shows. But the point of Reality TV is to show how people really behave in real life. We all have Colton's and Conda's in our lives. Isn't Reality TV the perfect social experiment on how to deal with toxic people like this?
    Midol likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The entire point of Reality TV is to show how people act in "real life". I am surprised at the outrage against Colton here on Survivor and Conda of Biggest Loser: No Excuses. Currently these two people are the most hated on TV and many, many forums and social media networks. Many posters are upset at the networks for showing these people's "bad" behavior and wish that the networks and show producers would remove these folks from their shows. But the point of Reality TV is to show how people really behave in real life. We all have Colton's and Conda's in our lives. Isn't Reality TV the perfect social experiment on how to deal with toxic people like this?
    I don't watch Biggest Loser this season and I do see your point. I just wish that the network would use the medium to set the record straight. Yes everyone has a right to an opinion but do they have the right to voice it on television and be paid to do so? I think there is a moral responsibility to exemplify tolerance- particularly when involving social hate. It is one thing to call someone a skank, slut etc for skinny dipping with a bachelor on national TV when the other girls were sleeping in their beds but it is something different to air someone spewing hate that is based on nothing more than ignorance and prejudice. I suppose the best way for me to speak out against this would be by clicking the off button and not supporting the advertisers on the show.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Let's add the Bachelor too. Luckily I have good people in my life but I get your point. Ignorant people abound. Reality TV would be boring without some contrast. This show particularly. I don't get as riled up as many do.

I see Colton as a privledged boy with an attitude, not a scumbag or evil. Conda is a loud mouth young woman who was never taught the basics of conflict resolution. I am being kind on this one. We saw Tiffany from Top Chef change her ways when she saw herself on TV. There is always the opportunity for that. But to wish for everyone to get along, why? We would have to watch scripted TV then. That cannot be good, you know. We would be bored silly.
    sweetpea, ButterflyFaery and Midol like this.

I have to agree, reality tv needs it's villains or it would be boring as heck. But it just seems that with this show the actual 'surviving' that was so interesting to me in the first few seasons (remember the flood that took out their rice in Australia?) has taken a back seat to drama. I feel like production is purposefully trying to find the most divisive characters they can and they throw them in there to stir the pot and watch the fireworks. It does make for 'must see tv' and with Russell's first season I went along with glee, hating him but also admiring his evil ways to a certain extent. Now with Colton it just grates, so maybe for me the 'in your face drama maker' is starting to wear thin.

TBL for me should be a show that is inspirational to the audience. This season is anything but, sadly. But of course that is a conversation for a different thread.
    Lil Bit, navybelle, Midol and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread