+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree525Likes

Thread: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    This would have been a perfect opportunity to send Colton packing with an idol in his pocket.
    I was sitting on the edge of my seat during TC because I was convinced they were going to blindside him. Then, Tarzan opened his mouth and complete idiocy spewed forth.
    sweetpea and KatesMom like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I was sitting on the edge of my seat during TC because I was convinced they were going to blindside him. Then, Tarzan opened his mouth and complete idiocy spewed forth.
    Colton knew what was going to happen, he didn't blink, in fact he looked pretty bored with the whole scenario. I really hope the women end his time on survivor
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Colton knew what was going to happen, he didn't blink...
    Which is why it was the perfect time to blindside him.
    march and ButterflyFaery like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Everyone is missing the obvious nightmare. You're all in denial!

Colton will be invited back in the next AllStars. No way the producers will pass up someone this polarizing. Too bad for the producers they've already done Heroes and Villains.

And cheers for Bill! One of the finest people they've ever had on Survivor.
    They could always do "Heroes vs. Villians" Part 2, but with the lack of heroes in recent seasons, they might as well call it "Morons vs. Villians". Heck, with this bunch I can't even tell the difference.
    holly71, pikachu and Uncle David like this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_used2bophelia View Post
    Have they even looked for it? I don't recall seeing any footage of any of them actually searching for the idol. Maybe they're not looking because they know that they just have to give it up to the women??
    That is exactly why the men haven't been looking for it. Matt mentioned it in one of his interviews.
    Now why the women aren't looking ofr it - who knows.
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post

I can't believe that Colton was saying how tolerant people in the south are...lmao...you expect me to believe that you live in this far into the bible belt and all the people you know are tolerant and understanding....how many people do you know 4 or 5
    It is so frustrating that so many people have this view of the "South"...there is ignorance, bigotry, racism, etc... EVERYWHERE.

I happen to live in the South and none of my friends or relatives treat others poorly because of their race, sexual orientation, etc... And, for the record, I just so happen to know more than 4 or 5 people. Even my grandmother, who could be classified as an 'old southern woman,' lives beside a lovely lesbian couple and treats them like her own children. Yes, you will find folks here that are legitimately sorry human beings--but lack of education and exposure to others happens everywhere and is certainly not a southern staple. Most importantly, the constant assumption that the majority of southerners are just a lump of uneducated morons is getting rather old.

FORT Fogey

Colton is not going to change anyone's mind regarding gay predjudice. He is only doing a disservice to himself.

mindy384, I agree. Though I am not from the south I find it irritating that any woman with a southern accent is tagged a southern belle. And that is used in a derrogatory way. The definition of this expression is varied but I have not heard it used as a compliment, ever.
    Uncle David likes this.

I am sorry to hear this Mindy384. People who paint the south with a very board paintbrush, need to perhaps look at their own lives.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    It is so frustrating that so many people have this view of the "South"...there is ignorance, bigotry, racism, etc... EVERYWHERE.....

.....but lack of education and exposure to others happens everywhere and is certainly not a southern staple....(
    True
    sweetpea likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    It is so frustrating that so many people have this view of the "South"...there is ignorance, bigotry, racism, etc... EVERYWHERE.
    That's very true! I live in the South and not everyone here is ignorant, bigoted, or racist. I have relatives who live in Iowa and Michigan and some of them are very racist and bigoted. Certainly the South is not the only place with backwards-thinking people. It exists in small towns, large towns, cities, rural areas, all over the US.
    Shoepie and mindy384 like this.

+ Reply to Thread