+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree525Likes

Thread: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I'd like to see another Survivor first and have Jeff refuse to give the prize money to the contestant who wins this season, especially if that someone is Colton. Give the fan favorite and the ultimate survivor prizes to Bill or donate them to charity.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Everyone is missing the obvious nightmare. You're all in denial!

Colton will be invited back in the next AllStars. No way the producers will pass up someone this polarizing. Too bad for the producers they've already done Heroes and Villains.

And cheers for Bill! One of the finest people they've ever had on Survivor.
    ButterflyFaery, jucamer and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I can't believe that Colton was saying how tolerant people in the south are...lmao...you expect me to believe that you live in this far into the bible belt and all the people you know are tolerant and understanding....how many people do you know 4 or 5
    What he basically said was all his friends (ie. the rich people) are tolerant and accepting, it was the poor people who go home to their trailers at night who are not.

I am really curious now about his family, his parents. I wonder truly if they raised him to be/think this way or if they are horrified. What about his friends? What about the Gay community that I'm sure he is a part of? I would really like to see what other people have to say about him in real life, because he seems so OTT that it's almost suspicious.
    ButterflyFaery, jucamer and Midol like this.

I did look up Bill's comedy on Youtube. It is pretty horrible, unfortunately. I really wanted to love it.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

He seems a really positive person so I'm sure he'll make his way, whether in stand up or not. Who is Colton to decide some person he's just met should abandon their dream and get a real job? It's unbelievable how judgemental he is, and also how every single guy there is scared of him and deferring to him. Unbelievable.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    2 observations...they were never going to vote out Leif, he was the pawn. I have never understood why people are so afraid of the HII. It only works ONE time.
    Totally. This would have been a perfect opportunity to send Colton packing with an idol in his pocket. Not only that, but it would put the idol back in play for everyone else. We've all come to the conclusion that is a pretty stupid group of Survivor's though, so no surprise. What I don't get is why it was SO imperative thjat Bill be voted out without his knowing. They say they are voting out Leif to switch to Bill. It doesn't matter one iota if Bill knows.

Though I hate that Colton has the idol, for the women's team, could they have hoped for a better outcome? For them, giving the idol to Colton has worked out unbelievably well.

I find it curious that they haven't found the women's idol yet. It should be no harder to find than the men's.
    ButterflyFaery and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    What he basically said was all his friends (ie. the rich people) are tolerant and accepting, it was the poor people who go home to their trailers at night who are not.

I am really curious now about his family, his parents. I wonder truly if they raised him to be/think this way or if they are horrified. What about his friends? What about the Gay community that I'm sure he is a part of? I would really like to see what other people have to say about him in real life, because he seems so OTT that it's almost suspicious.
    Did you see his introduction on you tube( Colton survivor one world) . He's not so over the top there, but he does say if he crossed, he will get even and has done this before.He looks as this as a gift, the ability to put people down , race and color doesn't matter to him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Totally. This would have been a perfect opportunity to send Colton packing with an idol in his pocket. Not only that, but it would put the idol back in play for everyone else. We've all come to the conclusion that is a pretty stupid group of Survivor's though, so no surprise. What I don't get is why it was SO imperative thjat Bill be voted out without his knowing. They say they are voting out Leif to switch to Bill. It doesn't matter one iota if Bill knows.

Though I hate that Colton has the idol, for the women's team, could they have hoped for a better outcome? For them, giving the idol to Colton has worked out unbelievably well.

I find it curious that they haven't found the women's idol yet. It should be no harder to find than the men's.
    I don't think they are bothering to look.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Playing a role? There are a lot of roles you can choose to play when you go on this show. Of all the roles, he chose to play a bullying bigot. Maybe it is because he is young. Maybe he has been bullied in his past. The sad thing to me is that there are people out there who actually think the same way he does - and now he is giving it a voice on national TV. I think it is so sad. And equally sad that because he has the HII, the rest of the team is just going along with him. Not one of the men is playing the game. I can't even believe what I saw last night. Who gives up immunity - EVER??!! I don't care what the circumstances are. THIS IS A GAME - PLAY IT!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Playing a role? There are a lot of roles you can choose to play when you go on this show. Of all the roles, he chose to play a bullying bigot. Maybe it is because he is young. Maybe he has been bullied in his past. The sad thing to me is that there are people out there who actually think the same way he does - and now he is giving it a voice on national TV. I think it is so sad. And equally sad that because he has the HII, the rest of the team is just going along with him. Not one of the men is playing the game. I can't even believe what I saw last night. Who gives up immunity - EVER??!! I don't care what the circumstances are. THIS IS A GAME - PLAY IT!
    It's almost(all) too dumb to be real . I keep thinking what are we missing, what have they taken out. I hate it when I like a show and it goes this way
    sweetpea and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread