+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree525Likes

Thread: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Boy isnt that the truth! I dont think Russell is alone either. I would love to hear what Boston Rob has to say.
    What are the odds that one or both of these guys will be in the audience for the finale?
    ButterflyFaery likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    I was waiting on Jeff to tell them how stupid they were. You know it's going to blow up in their faces.
    Yeah! He's usually not short on the snark. I was disappointed. I'd like to think that Probst got so abusive with his comments, it just couldn't be aired.
    sweetpea likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songfighter View Post
    Yeah! He's usually not short on the snark. I was disappointed. I'd like to think that Probst got so abusive with his comments, it just couldn't be aired.
    All I can say is OMG, OMG, OMG. I sat there for 15 minutes with my jaw hanging open saying they can't possibly be that stupid, they can't, they can't...and when the men walked into that tribal council, Jeff looked exactly how I felt.

Aside from leaving his expeltives on the cutting room floor, maybe the poor guy was just so dumbstruck...as I was...by the sheer stupidity of it all. I thought his eyes were about to pop out of his head when those idiots walked into that tribal council. An aside, I really liked Sabrina saying to her tribe "there will be none of that foolishness here!"

As for Colton, he irritated me before. I always dislike people who act so over the top for attention or in this case, to get air time. But this was way beyond anything I have ever heard or seen. Up until now, I thought NaNonka was the vilest player ever for wanting to throw a womans prosthetic leg into the fire, bitching at everyone and then having the audacity to quit and acting like she had played a great game. But Colton now officially gets her most hated title. And if you think people hate Bachelor's Courtney, I have a feeling that Colton will leave her in the dust. She just insulted a bunch of drunk women looking for love with a horny, doofus with bad hair on a fake reality show, but Colton has pretty much managed to alienate everyone else.

I am of two minds right now. Based on editing it could go one of two ways. Either as others have already said, he is so hated that people will drag him to the end because they think that no one will vote for him, or the producers are focusing so much on him, because his ass gets kicked to the curb soon! I can only dream. Either way, Colton better be prepared to deal with the consequences of his actions becuase I have a feeling people out in the real world may not be quite as tolerant and forgiving as Bill was.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I had to change the channel to "Idol". I didn't want to listen to Colton's nastiness any longer. Horrible man and not horrible, in a good way (lol) like Russell.
    mesachick, jucamer, Midol and 1 others like this.

FORT Regular

based on the preview for next week, it seems that the tribes get mixed.

I'd love to see Colton, Alicia, Katt, Tarzan, Sabrina, Troyzan and Chelsea.

Let all the fools have eachother

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    based on the preview for next week, it seems that the tribes get mixed.

I'd love to see Colton, Alicia, Katt, Tarzan, Sabrina, Troyzan and Chelsea.

Let all the fools have eachother
    And then have Tarzan duo, Sabrina, and Chelsea take out the first three.

After rewatching Tribal Council (don't know why I did), I hate Colton even more! Him and his views. Hating poor people and treating them like they're not an equal. I bet the only reason he's so much "better off" than Bill is because he thrives off his parents' success, while Bill actually does something.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic View Post
    I had to change the channel to "Idol". I didn't want to listen to Colton's nastiness any longer. Horrible man and not horrible, in a good way (lol) like Russell.
    at least Russell is fun to hate on..he's always good for some snark....but I agree....
    Colton is really giving Courtney a run for the money at this point I am not sure which one wins the biggest drama queen beoytch

I can't believe that Colton was saying how tolerant people in the south are...lmao...you expect me to believe that you live in this far into the bible belt and all the people you know are tolerant and understanding....how many people do you know 4 or 5

you deserve the Jack comment also....sell crazy somewhere else, were all stocked up here!
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-08-2012 at 05:12 AM.
    jucamer, SugarMama and Jaceegirl like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I'm really disappointed that Colton turned out to be such a jerk on the personal side of things because I LOVE anyone who will play the game and not ride coattails or be meek and quiet hoping no one will notice them. I like big moves. I love that they gave up immunity and went to TC, even if it was one of the stupidest moves ever- at least it was new and different. After 24 seasons you think you have seen it all. Unfortunately, I can't like Colton because of his nastiness to Bill and Leif as human beings with his vile comments about Leif's size and Bill's job. Who is Colton to decide what Bill does for work? What difference does it make to him? I hope his parents are horrified at his behavior...or sadly, maybe they are just like him.

2 observations...they were never going to vote out Leif, he was the pawn. I have never understood why people are so afraid of the HII. It only works ONE time.
    There's no place like home!

OK this morning I am trying to decide if I can sit through a whole season if people decide they are taking Colton to the end. Do I need this fluff TV so much that I tolerate intolerance and hatred?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread