+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree525Likes

Thread: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

OMG - someone slap me and wake me up, I must be dreaming! The winning team gave up their immunity to the losing team?? What a stupid bunch of people. And Colton - wow I can't believe him. He's a piece of work. The sooner he goes home the better. What an ass!

I'm not sure what's worse, Colton, or his brain dead followers.
    Last edited by mesachick; 03-08-2012 at 02:02 AM.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I am picturing him being attacked by a swarm of bees. Have they ever done a Gay Bachelor? I am thinking we have our Courtney.
    no but just like Courtney this show has a finale and thats gonna be good
    jucamer likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by petzl View Post
    Did he think "Well, they hate me; I'm going next anyways"? --They reshuffle tribes many times a season, he should know that, surviving more days could mean he gets into a whole new tribe. None of this makes any sense.
    Yes. More than 20 seasons of this show have aired, all of which can be easily referenced when developing gameplay strategies. It seems like nobody this year had time to watch even a single recent episode. I'd be somewhat accepting of their ignorance if common sense was being applied in decision making, but..
    Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

It's so funny to see people "wish Russell back" or speculate as to how'd he'd have murdered..er..handled Colton

Personally, I think it might be fun to start a pool regarding "how many TV's has Russell smashed since Season 24 began"
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    It's so funny to see people "wish Russell back" or speculate as to how'd he'd have murdered..er..handled Colton

Personally, I think it might be fun to start a pool regarding "how many TV's has Russell smashed since Season 24 began"
    Boy isnt that the truth! I dont think Russell is alone either. I would love to hear what Boston Rob has to say.
    sweetpea, KatesMom, Midol and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post

LOL. Sometimes the mix of personalities can really either hurt or benefit a particular player. This season, at this point, Russel would be licking his chops and swinging from the trees, ready to accept his prize.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by songfighter View Post
    LOL. Sometimes the mix of personalities can really either hurt or benefit a particular player. This season, at this point, Russel would be licking his chops and swinging from the trees, ready to accept his prize.
    Russel would TAKE this season APART! Can you imagine how he could've exploited and dominated either tribe? He'd get 2-3 "harem" girls quickly if he were on the female side. On the male side, he'd be playing alliances against each other. I think he'd actually lay low and ally with Colton (temporarily)-- since Colton has the idol. But he wouldn't cower the way the others are. And he CERTAINLY wouldn't allow them to give up the tribal immunity. The problem with Russel obviously is he's such damaged goods, he might not survive the first tribal to be able to execute any of his machinations.

Quote Originally Posted by songfighter View Post
    If we feel this strongly, imagine how HE must feel! While he never brought home the prize, he played to win and seriously loved Survivor. Thank the Lord I'm not in the same room with him when he watches these episodes

<-- I...can't...believe...these... fools!...I'm...gonna...break.. .their...necks! <--- Russell*

*disclaimer, my joke, not an actual quote by Russell
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Newbie

The sad thing is, even Brandon would probably be the leader at this point over Colton. There just isn't anyone capable. It's sorta crazy.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Sorry guys. Still not hating Colton. I still think he's hysterical. And when he falls, think of how fun that will be to watch.

I still think he's trying to play a part and be the "star" of this season. I don't take him serious at all, but I find hhis eye rolling and cattiness funny. He's everything for me Courtney on The Bachelor isn't. Maybe I'll grow to dislike him, but so far I'm just ROTFLMAO.

I was waiting on Jeff to tell them how stupid they were. You know it's going to blow up in their faces.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

+ Reply to Thread