+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree525Likes

Thread: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    LOL @ "sissy-running". It is mind-boggling to see those so-called men, following behind that tampon wearing drama queen.
    I take offense on behalf of menstruating women everywhere (not that I am one )! They are nothing like Colton!

In fact, thinking it over, I can't think of anyone/thing like Colton--he's sui generis. He's certainly nothing like the gay men I know.

It happens every almost season on Survivor. Someone becomes the King (the one with the power) and everyone who was lucky enough to be in the King's Court (his alliance) is just happy they are on the 'right' side and don't want to dethrone him. As the game goes on and people start dropping like flies, the Court becomes more afraid to dethrone the King because they don't want to be the next one on the chopping block. About halfway through the game when everyone starts to wise up and realize that the King is a power-hungry b*stard they also think "Hey...everyone hates him...let's keep him until the final tribal council because no one will vote for him". In the end no matter how much everyone disliked the King, they all agree he played the best game and he wins. Checkmate.
    Jupiter and Megatron like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I hate Tarzan.

I despise Colton.

I think Bill had every right to say what he did at TC about pursuing his dream, and he was incredibly gracious in his final statement.

I've NEVER in my life thought I'd see such a stupid bunch of idiots play this game.

I'm pretty sure Russell is foaming at the mouth right now at the thought of giving up tribal immunity. Ridiculous.

I hope it's all women minus Alecia at the FTC.
    I agree with everything you said except one thing - the last line! The women aren't much better - remember their tribal councils? When they voted out Nina, admitting it wasn't necessarily the right thing to do?

This whole season just SUCKS. Really, really does. (and I don't say that often about anything)

Wish I could wake up and find this to be a bad dream...looking forward to the start of Season 24
    Uncle David and Jaceegirl like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

That was just horrifying. I have never had a more visceral feeling of loathing about any reality show contestant as I had for Colton tonight. It was bad enough when he was making fun of Leif, but the diarrhea that spewed forth from his mouth at tribal council was even uglier and beyond incomprehensible (if there is such a state). (And Tarzan made it that much worse.) I really don't know how Jeff held it together to remain civil. I would have gone off on the evil little spawn of the devil.

I know it shouldn't be surprising that there are people like Colton, but it was just shocking to be smacked square in the face with a person's capacity to be so cruel and simple-minded and ignorant. The worst part is that he is clearly very comfortable in his bigotry. It was all very upsetting to witness.

Bill has more class in his little toenail than Colton could ever hope to possess. Bill is obviously very proud of the fact that he is working hard to achieve success at something that is meaningful to him, even if it means struggling for a time. I'm guessing that Colton will never understand that kind of passion or commitment to anything except thinking highly of himself. I hope Bill finds great success with his comedy.

Gotta go join the others in the bleach bath to wash the stench of Colton from my consciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I agree with everything you said except one thing - the last line! The women aren't much better - remember their tribal councils? When they voted out Nina, admitting it wasn't necessarily the right thing to do?

This whole season just SUCKS. Really, really does. (and I don't say that often about anything)

Wish I could wake up and find this to be a bad dream...looking forward to the start of Season 24
    It was so bad, I turned over for a while to watch AI.I wanted to throw something at the TV. I cannot believe these grown men , let this smug conceited nasty, spoiled, bigoted little twerp tell them what to do! He orchestrated all this , he gave up immunity to vote out Bill? seriously???? I could see in his eyes what Jeff thinks of Colton.We have Mr Nick Nolte ( Tarzan) running off his mouth and saying nothing. Lief was non stop smirking!! I have never wanted to slap anyone, but I would make an exception for Colton.

The girls were useless, because they would never have voted out Alicia, and they should!!. I think Monica is great! so I am sure the numb-skulls will vote her out!!

I may as well not bother with this show

Gotta go join the others in the bleach bath to wash the stench of Colton from my consciousness.
    What did he say about Leif? he called him a munchkin, he said misfit!! good god, if anyone there had mentioned that Colton was gay,or had put him down we would never hear the end if it, from survivor fans and from gay groups! and I am fine with gay! sheesh
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-08-2012 at 07:11 PM.
    mountaingirl70 and sweetpea like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I am picturing him being attacked by a swarm of bees. Have they ever done a Gay Bachelor? I am thinking we have our Courtney.
    tbamom, I love your posts, but I must admit I have to cover your avatar with my hand when I read them! No offense, but that is one disturbing photo!!

FORT Fogey

wow.... just wow. Do they select people that don't watch the show? I am beyond dumbfounded. Colton is a horrible person. You would think being a homosexual male would make him tolerant of others, yet he was absolutely vile in both his words and mannerisms. I would be ashamed of him if he were my son or brother.

Bill was pure class in his exit interview as well as his argument at tribal council. what a shame that some "college student" would derail seemingly intelligent men. As I have little regard for the women, I am not sure who to actually root for.
    holly71, navybelle and Jaceegirl like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I am a non-violent person! However, if I were stuck on that beach with Colton I would beat him senseless! Where does he get off calling Leif an Oompa Loompa?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Most of them tend to be recruits who don't even really watch the show, and I think that is the case.

At this point I'll just root for Monica, Tarzan Vanilli, Jonas, Leif, and maybe even Jay.

FORT Newbie

I don't even know what to say. The men giving up immunity was easily the most frustrating display of unified stupidity I can remember on this show. And even though I think Bill handled himself well at tribal council, I can't help but think about when they were voting on whether or not to give up the idol, and Bill says something like, "If I vote to go to tribal and vote Leif off while he's in hot water that serves my purpose." NOT having ANYONE in your tribe voted off is always a better option. If he just goes against the vote, he's still there and Leif is most likely still in hot water, plus the tribe remains intact for the next challenge.

I just can't believe that there isn't a single person on that tribe who seems capable of playing a strong game.
    Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

+ Reply to Thread