+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree525Likes

Thread: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 3/7 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Oh, I'm not done yet.

I'm afraid that people will start giving Colton credit for being in control of his tribe... not necessarily here, but people will. Here's the thing... voting out Bill was a completely bonehead move.
    The alliances stand at Colton, Leif, Tarzan, Troyzan, and Jaison (lol) 5
    On the other side was Bill, Matt and Jay

On a regular season of Survivor (where there are people with brains) Colton's other four could now see that he is dispensible, they could flush the idol, or blindside him or whatever, and still be up 4 to 3.
    Colton's 4 wanted to vote out LEIF. And it would have been the only move he should have taken because voting out Leif would mean that his alliance needs to keep him at that point or they would tie up the alliances.... 3-3.
    Instead, he chooses to vote out Bill, which makes it even easier to vote Colton out. That is why he is a really stupid game-player along with being racist, elitist and a little bitch.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Most of these people are recruited and aren't true fans of the show. Hence why they don't know anything. Redemption Island had possibly the stupidest cast until maybe now.

And I'm not sure if Leif is with the Misfit Alliance now. If the swap happens next episode which it probably will then most of the alliances don't matter as much anyway.

Jay, Troy, Leif and Jonah FTW
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Now that I think about it, maybe they casted Colton so we the viewers have someone to hate so much that when they bring Russell back again next season we'd not complain as much.
    jucamer likes this.

at one point during this idiot's diatribe my husband had to tell me to close my mouth, because I sat slack-jawed thru the whole thing. Un-f***ing-believable.
    cstewart31, Katydyd, Midol and 2 others like this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

I really tried to like Colton. I really did, but after night...I just want to slap him. He's a horrible person. Just horrible.

I thought Bill handled himself at Tribal very well. He was well spoken and made his point without being nasty and hateful.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I hate Tarzan.

I despise Colton.

I think Bill had every right to say what he did at TC about pursuing his dream, and he was incredibly gracious in his final statement.

I've NEVER in my life thought I'd see such a stupid bunch of idiots play this game.

I'm pretty sure Russell is foaming at the mouth right now at the thought of giving up tribal immunity. Ridiculous.

I hope it's all women minus Alecia at the FTC.
    holly71, Duxxy, Brooks and 5 others like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow...I went out and taped this, thought I"d take a look at FORT before I watched tomorrow to know what "subtle" points to keep my eyes out for! I can't beleive what I've got to look at tomorrow!!!!!

I only hope that those people who don't know they know any gay people don't take Colton as a representative example....

I wonder what the men will tell the women about what's gone on, what Colton's been saying (although I guess from what you say Sab heard some of it?).
    Last edited by PWS; 03-07-2012 at 11:12 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Like, worst episode ever. Colton sissy-running across the bridge in tantrumful tears after getting blindsided with the idol in his pocket NEXT episode is the best thing that can happen now.
    LOL @ "sissy-running". It is mind-boggling to see those so-called men, following behind that tampon wearing drama queen.
    holly71 likes this.

I am picturing him being attacked by a swarm of bees. Have they ever done a Gay Bachelor? I am thinking we have our Courtney.
    jucamer and Midol like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread