+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: 2/29 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 2/29 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I'm sorry SugarMama, you know I like ya, but I have to agree with Alexxx here. I don't think gay men have to feel ashamed about it. Only one gay man named Colton. In the same way, I don't feel ashamed that Alicia is on the show representing women. Annoyed, digusted and embarrassed for her that she's acting a fool, but not ashamed.

Goodbye Matt. Won't miss you.
    Yep, looks like the head rooster lost the cock fight.

And what was up with Bill at TC? I think he went into the jungle and found some ganja mixed in with the coconuts.
    Moontat, Midol and sparklete like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Can someone who taped this rewind and summarize who voted for whom? Was there a vote for Bill? I really should tape this show because I always have questions afterwards!

PS and thank heavens Matt is out. SOOO tired of the muscle man alliance winning things.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Goodbye Matt. Won't miss you.
    True words. I confess I laughed like a loon when he got voted out, only because I know he was barely containing his fury. How dare they? Don't they know how superior he is?? And to think the group of 4 "roosters" thought they had this game in the bag, and the "misfits" would fall one by one. Ah, it's sweet.

Glad to see the women work together. I know they had a chance to watch the guys put the puzzle together but they were so far behind, really, it was impressive they all stayed so calm, especially Sabrina, and came from way behind to win. Good for them, especially after they had so much trouble in the first part. And I at Kat needing 7 times to beat Troyzan on the memory challenge. Why did he shut the curtain immediately the first time? Did he think it was going to get easie r the more they did it?

Has Leif spoken?

I am liking the two 'Zans on the men's tribe. Can't stand Colton, he needs to go NOW. And what was the point of outing your idol? Somewhere Boston Rob is shaking his head at how pathetically poor these people are playing the game.

And show? You know how you gave Russell some swim trunks so we didn't have to see his saggy grey undies any more? Please, could you do the same for Alicia? Those black booty shorts make my eyes hurt.
    Midol and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Can someone who taped this rewind and summarize who voted for whom? Was there a vote for Bill? I really should tape this show because I always have questions afterwards!
    It looked like everyone voted for Matt, except Matt voted for Colton, and then there was a vote for Bill. You couldn't see who Mike voted for, even during the replay at the end (I thought that was weird), but I think his has to be for Bill. Everyone else you could see a Matt vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    And what was up with Bill at TC? I think he went into the jungle and found some ganja mixed in with the coconuts.
    What was up with that? He's like a 10 year old boy in a man's body? I swear I thought it was a joke at first, but he was so off the wall, over the top, wacked out at tribal council it was just weird. I want him gone too.

And he can take the model with the freaky voice with him.

Why in the world did Bill vote for Matt? Weren't they on the same alliance? I wonder if the ganga made him a little forgetful...
    Alexxxx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    ...Glad to see the women work together. I know they had a chance to watch the guys put the puzzle together but they were so far behind, really, it was impressive they all stayed so calm, especially Sabrina, and came from way behind to win...

Bill had been working on it for several minutes, and the girls came along and saw what he'd done, communicated it to Sabrina, and then as Bill was doing it telling her the same? If the teams had been screened - as in not been able to see what the other team was doing - the girls would have lost.

I still cry "foul" except that the producers allowed it - maybe even set up with that hope in mind.

Survivor is losing its "edge" - once upon a time the puzzle solver would have had to "solve the puzzle on his/her own!" "sigh"
    Fanny Mare and Jaceegirl like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

One more thought. It was really shortsighted on the girl's part not to let the guys use the boat, after they gave them an ember, etc. All the 'we need to vote' was lame. If they had offered to let them use it when they weren't using it, maybe in exchange for a share of what they caught, it would not only provide them with more food that they didn't actually have to catch themselves, BUT also work towards establishing some relationships for after the merge.

Is nobody thinking of the merge??

I get the guys were jerks at first. But at some point someone has to develop a plan and even if it kills you to look like you're giving in, maybe trying to manipulate subtly rather than dig your heels in and refuse to share is the best way to get further in the game.

There's just no gameplay happening.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Colton whispered as he cast his vote, "You pissed off the wrong Queen." Gay men should be ashamed that he's representing them on national television.
    Well, between this show and Celebrity Apprentice, I'm ashamed at the women representing me on reality tv too. At least the gay community is only being embarrassed by Colton.
    NCLurker likes this.

In fact, I'm seeing how this is going to play out. Nope. Nope. Nope. I'm not going to waste another hour of my life every week. I'm dropping out....
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I hope they can blindside Colton, but I fear it won't be until after the merge. Maybe Tarzan is keeping him around as a goat/shield - knowing others will find him as insufferable as the audience does.

I laughed at a blogger's name for Colton: Country Club Colton.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread