+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: 2/29 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/29 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

Colton whispered as he cast his vote, "You pissed off the wrong Queen." Gay men should be ashamed that he's representing them on national television.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Yay at the Tarzan duo staying, nay at Colton staying. I hate him and that confessional he had about Bill raised it.
    SugarMama and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Yay at the Tarzan duo staying, nay at Colton staying. I hate him and that confessional he had about Bill raised it.
    The guys weren't even smart enough to flush out the idol, though. So he's going to be here at least another week.

Enduring his eye rolls and attempts at controlling the tribe - he'd be history if it weren't for Sabrina giving him an idol.
    Midol and Jaceegirl like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fan

Exactly. How did they let that happen? Are they simple enough to do this everytime they wind up at tribal council? LOL That Colton has a big head now, talking about save those questions for him. This is getting better by the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    Exactly. How did they let that happen? Are they simple enough to do this everytime they wind up at tribal council? LOL That Colton has a big head now, talking about save those questions for him. This is getting better by the minute.
    His head exploded when Sabrina gave him an idol because he knew what that meant. Problem is the guy just isn't likeable...at all. If he wants to call himself "Queen" I'll say he's the "Queen of Mean" - and if he said he had trouble in school, I can see why.

I really hate how this episode played out. Bill had a lot of time to work on that puzzle, and the girls just came along, stood behind him, and directed Sabrina on where to put her pieces. So unfair. I think they should be blocked from view (as I said earlier) or the others on the team not allowed to help out the puzzle solver. The guys were screwed, in my opinion.

FORT Regular

Can't stand those types of challenges where the other team can simply look over and copy what the other team is doing. It makes up a ridiculous amount of time.

The 2 people I cant stand the most are Alicia and Colton.
    jucamer, SugarMama and Jaceegirl like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Colton whispered as he cast his vote, "You pissed off the wrong Queen." Gay men should be ashamed that he's representing them on national television.
    I haven't heard any gay men say that Colton is representing them on national television. Colton is only representing himself as far as I can tell.

And doing a pretty poor job of being likable. He did, however, control which men's alliance won the vote tonight. Points for that.
    FireWoman likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I haven't heard any gay men say that Colton is representing them on national television. Colton is only representing himself as far as I can tell.

And doing a pretty poor job of being likable. He did, however, control which men's alliance won the vote tonight. Points for that.
    I didn't say they'd "said it" - I merely said they should be ashamed. I have some gay men friends, and I'm going to ask them next time we get together

I don't give him points for anything tonight...if anyone deserves points, it's Sabrina for giving him the idol. He got lucky. And cocky because of it, which is why I dislike him immensely.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

The guys were dumb enough to let the girls see. They should've tried to block their view.
    Didn't like Colton at first.....but I'm willing to let him hang around a while because there are others I dislike more. Names escape me.
    Glad Matt is gone. He was a gloating egotistical fat-head and I'm glad we don't have to endure his blah blah blah b.s. anymore.
    Midol and sparklete like this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I didn't say they'd "said it" - I merely said they should be ashamed. I have some gay men friends, and I'm going to ask them next time we get together

I don't give him points for anything tonight...if anyone deserves points, it's Sabrina for giving him the idol. He got lucky. And cocky because of it, which is why I dislike him immensely.
    I'm sorry SugarMama, you know I like ya, but I have to agree with Alexxx here. I don't think gay men have to feel ashamed about it. Only one gay man named Colton. In the same way, I don't feel ashamed that Alicia is on the show representing women. Annoyed, digusted and embarrassed for her that she's acting a fool, but not ashamed.

Goodbye Matt. Won't miss you.

+ Reply to Thread