+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: 2/29 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 2/29 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    And hopefully soon.

Up until One World, who was the biggest villain/most hated contestant that built up their reputation only to get an early pre-merge boot?
    Really good question. I guess it takes time to get people to hate you... which is why the greatest villians made it to the final five or so.

The only one I can think of off-hand is Stephanie V. from Redemption Island. She was the one who tried to be Russel 2.0 (with an emphasis on the zero).

Other villians I can think of that made it just past merge but no further are Rocky and Lisi from Fiji.
    Laura M from Somoa and Randy from Gabon got into the jury stage and I think were second or third on the jury.

J.P from Cook Islands was annoying and bossy but not a full-blown villian.. he was out pre-merge, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    thanks - it's set to record the series on DVR, so if it happens, I'll watch it over and over and over again
    Good for you! I will as well.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I still do not understand the players....you know who has the idol, why not make the person actually have to use it, or BAM you are gone.
    There's no place like home!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Really good question. I guess it takes time to get people to hate you... which is why the greatest villians made it to the final five or so.

The only one I can think of off-hand is Stephanie V. from Redemption Island. She was the one who tried to be Russel 2.0 (with an emphasis on the zero).

Other villians I can think of that made it just past merge but no further are Rocky and Lisi from Fiji.
    Laura M from Somoa and Randy from Gabon got into the jury stage and I think were second or third on the jury.

J.P from Cook Islands was annoying and bossy but not a full-blown villian.. he was out pre-merge, I think.
    Ben from Samoa (Russell's first season) also comes to mind. He only lasted three episodes, and he was the other "ghetto trash" user I thought of. Although he said it out in the open when referring to a contestant from the opposing tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Ben from Samoa (Russell's first season) also comes to mind. He only lasted three episodes, and he was the other "ghetto trash" user I thought of. Although he said it out in the open when referring to a contestant from the opposing tribe.
    I seem to remember that - wasn't he talking, in fact, about NaOnka? If so, he was right on the mark
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

No that was a couple seasons before NaOnka. It was someone else.

NaOnka was Nicaragua. Was it Shannon?

Her name was Yasmin. She didn't last long either and was voted out in the fourth episode, after Ben.

Sugarmama, please don't leave us here. I always enjoy your posts.
    We'll always have crude, evil contestants here...look at ol' Russell...him, I can't stand, especially even more hearing about what a hard time Brandon's family gave him after his time on Survivor.
    Just post your anger about the villians...you probably express the feelings we all have.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

There's an interesting interview with Matt under his thread that gives a lot more detail (viewed through Matt's eyes of course) about what was going on, why certain alliances were formed, when people knew about Colton's Idol, etc. Really recommend it.

+ Reply to Thread