+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Post Ep4 discussion ***Spoilers***

Lobeck - I know that it was a little rush to judgement on my part, but I did stop to wonder.

I can't imagine what he went through that day so even if he uses it in a small way to boost his position in the game, well.. he has that right. I don't doubt that it was very traumatic for him.

And Mike, your whole diatribe about Ghandia was hilarious.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Listen, beast! So, why don't you just shut that ugly hole on your face and go sit in the friggin' ocean?

Feeling a little hostile there, Mdrio? You sure have a point, though.

I don't think Brian was being serious. It sounded like a sarcastic statement to me. And I wouldn't shed any tears if Clay got kicked off. I mean, you can only put up with lazy people for so long.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Man, where the heck was I during this tatoo thing. I don't even recall seeing it!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

JR.
    I'm telling you people, Brian is full of it.

Yes that odometer is correct. 2000 miles on a '78 Pinto is normal. This is a great car, a creampuff!

I don't know if Brian was joking or not. I may give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being, but one more piggy comment like that and I won't like him anymore. "The good ol' days" yeah, whatever. I liked you better when you kept your mouth shut.

Oh, and by the way, did you notice his hair "style" while making those comments? I didn't realize he brought hair gel as his luxury item. Either that or he practiced with sea sludge for several months before coming out to the island.
    Im haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Originally posted by JR.
    I'm telling you people, Brian is full of it.

Yes that odometer is correct. 2000 miles on a '78 Pinto is normal. This is a great car, a creampuff!
    Good one JR!

JR.
    Originally posted by Zhora

Oh, and by the way, did you notice his hair "style" while making those comments? I didn't realize he brought hair gel as his luxury item. Either that or he practiced with sea sludge for several months before coming out to the island.
    Maybe he's using the "There's Something About Mary" idea.

Oh sh*t JR, I didn't even think of that, but now that you mention it...He's probably been practicing for years.
    Im haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Aw, JR, you took my idea!

Brian's starting to rub me the wrong way, too. I don't think he thought he was entirely kidding when he gave his quick overview on men's and women's places in the world. I also dislike his tiny scrap of a swimsuit, and his hair is just plain weird!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

He's starting to develop a "Flock of Seagulls" hairdo, which is kind of annoying. I know that's just because it's growing out, and ya gotta do something with it...But it looks funky.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567