+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Post Ep4 discussion ***Spoilers***

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Oh -- just when I thought I couldn't dislike Ghandia more.....

I just saw her ridiculous interview on The Early Show (that the Tivo taped). I dislike her more now than before!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Care to give us a recap, BF?

Did anyone else find it funny that CG put Ghandia in to actually work on the 2nd puzzle?
    I know! "Just clear your mind, Ghandia. Try to relax and bring it home like you did with the knife puzzle. Our very existence in the game depends on you stepping it up like you did then."

Unbelievable!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Well, I read somewhere about an interview w/ John (maybe it was in another FORT thread?) where he said that Ghandia basically demanded that she be the one to do the knife puzzle...maybe she pulled that stunt again?

It was basically a "see how much I can rag on Ted" show.

She kept rolling her eyes when she talked about him.

And she said that things were "strained" with her and her husband when she returned. And that it was a big "risk" on his part to let her go on Survivor to start with. Because he knew she was a "fine woman"???? What? By the way she was talking you would have thought she was headed to the Bachelor reality show.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Originally posted by BravoFan
    And she said that things were "strained" with her and her husband when she returned. And that it was a big "risk" on his part to let her go on Survivor to start with. Because he knew she was a "fine woman"????
    Wait...I didn't know that Ghandia was married to Stevie Wonder???

Ah Lobeck, even the blind can feel around!
    Give Stevie more credit

WOW, so that is a fine woman eh? I feel so ugly now

I was honestly hoping that she would say something, anything that would explain her behavior and make me think she couldn't be all that bad. I think I'm glad I missed it!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

AND -- she actually admitted that it was part of her strategy to get Ted kicked out by trying to get the women to side with her on her little story.

(she didn't say that the story wasn't true, btw, just that she admitted that it was her strategy to get the women to hate Ted)

Ken's arm-length NYPD tattoo bothered me. Makes him look like an idjit. I don't know exactly why, but it always bothers me when someone gets something PERMANENTLY tattooed on their body in plain sight that looks like something a drunk 3-year-old could scrawl.

And the way he just sat back with that smirk on his face along with ShiiAnn, during the dummy painting (again, not Robb).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast