Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: 2/22 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/22 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Such an optimist, you actually think they will make it to the merge. That is so sweet.
    LOL I agree though, the women are their own worst enemy at this point.

Two things really bothered me on tonight's episode:
    1. Sabrina was speaking at TC about how different men and women are in how they handle the game and have differences and boy, was she right. I was just telling DH that the women will be stupid and vote out Nina because groups of women tend to be petty and make decisions on emotions instead of thinking of the main goal.
    2. I really dislike how Monica's description is only "NFL wife." I'm not a Woman's Lib person but geeze, I'm sure there's more to her than just who she married. Maybe she's a mother, or has a career. I'm sure she does more than just be a wife. Really bothers me.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    1. Sabrina was speaking at TC about how different men and women are in how they handle the game and have differences and boy, was she right. I was just telling DH that the women will be stupid and vote out Nina because groups of women tend to be petty and make decisions on emotions instead of thinking of the main goal.
    2. I really dislike how Monica's description is only "NFL wife." I'm not a Woman's Lib person but geeze, I'm sure there's more to her than just who she married. Maybe she's a mother, or has a career. I'm sure she does more than just be a wife. Really bothers me.
    Monica and her husband have 3 children; she is a homemaker. Shame on production to not have mentioned that!
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Such an optimist, you actually think they will make it to the merge. That is so sweet.
    Well, unless someone flips, the Stupid Girl Alliance has the numbers to last to a merge. But, as I said, I doubt they could hold it together after that point.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    These questions are asked on the initial Survivor application. She could have listed it that way to get their attention. I'm not sure if they get a chance to revisit those questions for their profile. Anyone know?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Sometimes you are defined by your spouse because of the nature and demands of his or her profession. For instance, it looks to be a full time job for the wives of the Republican presidential candidates. It may well be that much of the structure of Monica's life is the result of her hubby's NFL career and post-career.

I really dont beleive women cannot work together in groups! But this group must have been cast for the maximum in emotional drama. They dont seem to know how to do anything in a camp, never mind working together so they can win a few challenges!
    Shoepie and Jaceegirl like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    These questions are asked on the initial Survivor application. She could have listed it that way to get their attention. I'm not sure if they get a chance to revisit those questions for their profile. Anyone know?
    Oh I think production takes what they want from their paper work. I doubt they have a say. My guess is that their questionaires are very long and they pick and choose what will bring the most attention or controversy.
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Oh I think production takes what they want from their paper work. I doubt they have a say. My guess is that their questionaires are very long and they pick and choose what will bring the most attention or controversy.
    I agree,edit and manipulate .Never mind outwit etc

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Jeff said in this weeks EW article that they hope to make it harder for teams to form the 5 person alliance that can control the game. mmmmm......wonder how they will do that? I do appreciate it that the producers tweak the game a bit so it is always fresh. We may not like the tweaks but they do make the game interesting.
    My guess is tribe switch-ups are the best way to break down those alliances. Take 2 or 3 of the 5 and throw them on the other tribe and vice-versa. As long as they do it early enough, it leaves the survivors scrambling.

Closed Thread