Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: 2/22 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 2/22 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

Having mixed teams would have been a much better social experiment. Who was in charge of casting? That is the biggest question on the table for me. Out of how many women you chose this group? Really?

Girls, please drop the fist pump and squeal.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl View Post
    ...Banker guy - one word: Gaston.
    Gaston from Beauty and the Beast - perfect!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Ridiculous! Is anyone really surprised that the men win the challenges? Not sure what the producers were thinking with this season. Unless their plan was to make women look like the weaker sex. What's next week, a beer drinking and burping challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    Ridiculous! Is anyone really surprised that the men win the challenges? Not sure what the producers were thinking with this season. Unless their plan was to make women look like the weaker sex. What's next week, a beer drinking and burping challenge?
    The women are doing a fine job of that themselves - by voting out Nina instead of Kat they further weakened their tribe. Bad decision, in my opinion.
    mom2, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

There was not much in last night's show to keep my interested. I was pleasantly surprised by Monica. Also like Kim/Chelsea. Still like Sabrina. Kat can go at any time - I am not impressed. On the guy's tribe, I like Lief, Jonas and Bill. Not really caring about any of the others.
    Midol likes this.

One issue with the camps being so close, they have to share whatever food resources may be in the vicinity and will have to try to keep their sources secret.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl View Post
    Leif - vote for him as player of the week? I didn't even know there was a Leif playing.

Kat - said she would never throw Nina under the bus. Oh really? Isn't that what you just did to Christina?
    Yes!! Leif as player of the game...did he even speak during the episode?? I don't know what he did to be a choice for player of the game??

Also, I was yelling at the television when Kat said that....I hate it when people are so deliberately ridiculous.

They should have gotten rid of Kat but their 5-seconds-in alliance kept her there. It was interesting when two of the women said that if they had waited to make the alliance, things would have been different.

If the fringe boys can oust the frat boys I'd be tickled. Was that the model conspiring with the outsiders, saying he needed to keep the frat gang thinking he was with them? Nice to see the guys at least are willing to play the game. The girls are just going to bicker and lose until they mix up the tribes.
    Midol likes this.

Leif was the first across the challenge, and he tried to verbally help the others .After that, as usual, we didnt see him. They seem to be fixated on the very stupid Colton.

FORT Fogey

I am interested and hopeful that Collin, Jonas, Troyzan and Leif will stay together and vote out Mike or Matt at their first opportunity as planned. I see the women losing many challenges in a row and when they get their chance so much could change. There is no way for production to set up a challenge for the women to win because they just did! Women are typically better at balancing so that was a nod to their team. Ah well, I guess their boobs got in the way, as someone claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am interested and hopeful that Collin, Jonas, Troyzan and Leif will stay together and vote out Mike or Matt at their first opportunity as planned. I see the women losing many challenges in a row and when they get their chance so much could change. There is no way for production to set up a challenge for the women to win because they just did! Women are typically better at balancing so that was a nod to their team. Ah well, I guess their boobs got in the way, as someone claimed.
    I think the women didnt think about how they were going to do the challenge, it was imho tailor made for them. They had no leader, and no communication. It showed last night

Closed Thread