Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: 2/22 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/22 Show Discussion One World **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    If they had jumped ship and gone with the three older women they would have automatically been at the bottom of the new alliance. Staying true to the old alliance means they have a chance to remain at the top. Particularly with Kat and Alicia being prime targets for eviction.

It was said that Nina already was lacking energy. If that was true then voting her off was not a bad decision. Now there are only two older women. If Chelsea and Kim align with Sabrina and join Monica and Christina that makes a pretty formidable 5 person alliance. And, since Monica has already stabbed Christina in the back the three younger women will have an advantage when it comes time to get rid of one the older women.

Kim and Chelsea have maintained their credibility with all the members of the women's tribe. I think they made the right move.
    At Tribal Council, both Chelsea and Sabrina said that alliances would have been different if they'd waited a bit longer. While we don't get to see the discussions going on all day and night, I'd think that ordinarily what you said would be true. In this case, however, this was the first "real vote" to cast, no blood on anyone's hands yet - and the chance that if the two had switched before TC would be at the bottom of a 3 would be less likely knowing that that 3 would be gone without their switching. I'd think it could have been an opportunity to form a stronger alliance than the Wham-Bam-Don't-Even-Think-About-It alliance of stupid girls. Just my opinion.
    Midol and Jaceegirl like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Did anyone else think Kat had on makeup at Tribal Council? Are they allowed that? If she was NOT wearing it, then she's got something natural going on with her eyes I'd die for!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Several times I've thought they must be getting shampoo these days at least. Re make up....you could use fire charcoal to do some eye make up...if you had a mirror, or a friend you trusted not to give you racoon eyes.
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Did anyone else think Kat had on makeup at Tribal Council? Are they allowed that? If she was NOT wearing it, then she's got something natural going on with her eyes I'd die for!
    I thought they only were allowed a few things to bring...I've seen some w/necklaces, etc. Maybe she decided that eye makeup was what she wanted for one of her few items?? I don't really know the answer because they seem to change the rules a time goes by. Nobody starves anymore either.

But, didn't the two who knew it was wrong to keep Kat over Nina and went so far as to admit they'd have not entered into that alliance if given a second chance...didn't they have the opportunity BEFORE Tribal Council to form a new alliance? They could have, but they chose not to. That tells me all I need to know about the strength (or lack of) their convictions. They could have flipped the game right there and taken charge of their destiny - I think it's weak and silly of them to sit on their hands hoping the producers will fix it for them. Had they not admitted their true feelings and I'd never known, I could have respected them more. Now I see them as stuck in an alliance they rushed into, regretted it, voted against their desires, and did nothing to stop it.
    SugarMama I see it the very same was as you did. Excellent post!!!

The women are doing a fine job of that themselves - by voting out Nina instead of Kat they further weakened their tribe. Bad decision, in my opinion.
    They certainly did do that. I thought maybe after talking with Jeff, they were going to change their minds, but they didn't. Makes you wonder why people make the decisions they do. I felt so bad that Nina was voted out over Kat. Kat is not going to do the team any good at all. They are weak as it is because of the stupid quick alliance and if they don't realize that soon they will be picked off one by one. Will be interested to see what takes place tonight.

JMO, but I don't know why Nina was thought to be lacking energy. She certainly did a lot more than Kat did who I think showed lack of work ethetics and during the challenge was horrible. Jumping in the water when she was not even part of what was going on in that moment. Since Kat stayed I think she has a lot to make up for. She even admitted she was at fault and should have gone home. To late now, but I still think the wrong person went home.

It looks like there is a nasty storm tonight, who will weather it? who has the tarp? the men??
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It looks like there is a nasty storm tonight, who will weather it? who has the tarp? the men??
    Yesssss, the men WON the tarp! Bwahahaha Love it, as I recall Alicia and Kat dilly-dallying in the water talking about how they should be working, but lah-dee-dah. I hope they shiver until their bones rattle and that they'll whine like the little babies they are - and that the guys will NOT help them.

Do I sound resentful over the Nina vote or anything?
    Shoepie and Uncle David like this.

Do I sound resentful over the Nina vote or anything
    hmm let me think...yes! LOL as do I
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread