Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: 2/15 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 2/15 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Oh. OK. I didn't get that they think they have Colton. I don't think they have Colton. I think Colton is more loyal to the women than to the men, but the men don't know it. The alpha males should have tried to get Leif as their fifth. He's already proven he's as strong as an ox and there may come a time when his size will prove to be really beneficial in a challenge.
    I said Colton is on the bottom of their list.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Well they all look like a fun bunch. I think I would most likely ask Colton to swap places with me Why were the women all so angry at Tribal council with one another ?? lordy. I know why I prefer men .
    Matt's a dink, but the others seem okay. I really like Kat she's cute and smart. Alica is a bitch imnsho.
    But none the less a fun bunch!!
    LOL
    sweetpea likes this.

Colton is in the worst position in the game IMO, a ticking time bomb. He fraternizes with the enemy TOO MUCH... you are on the guy's team. Win them over first or you're gonna be completely transparent in your actions when you talk with the girls! And he's trying to work both angles too (informant AND with the girls), which is never a good sign (just more people to piss off). The added idol makes him even more unpredictable. The fact that in the previews he's called "a virus" by the black girl (I forget names) is just more proof.

And also, that banker who said "I stole everything from them. It was just too easy, it was like I had to go get it." who stole the women's supplies... am I the only one reminded of greedy **** like bailouts? It's the same exact attitude and he IS a banker after all. Disgusting!
    Last edited by Endit; 02-16-2012 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I have never figured out why people have to jump into alliances within the first 5 minutes of the game. What do you know about these people other than first impressions? Sometimes the quiet crafty ones can be the best alliance members (I'm thinking Cirie here) and the big strong ones can be dumb as rocks.

I agree, both groups were arrogant in their assumptions.
    I think maybe they do it because they are afraid if they don't form a quick alliance, they will be left without one at all.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

The boys vs girls scenario sucks!

This is a no win for the men. If they treat the women like equal competitors (don't give them fire, take the Immunity Idol when offered, etc) they're mean. On the other hand, if they treat the women in the traditional socially accepted manner, they're chumps who will fall to the 'Girl Power' scheme that was pronounced before they even arrived at camp. (We saw how 'fair' the women are when they refused to honor their word)

The only winner is the gay guy who plays both sides.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quick question for those with a better memory than mine...

When was the last time a tribe received 'fire' for just showing up at Tribal Council? It seems to me that each tribe has had to earn fire for quite some time. But then my memory is terrible.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I think they are all dummies. Eventually they are going to need people from the opposite tribe...at the merge, mainly. They need to be interacting with each other and building a foundation for side alliances. I think the guys think they are going to dominate the 'little women' and won't need them. I can't wait until that blows up in their faces. I think the only people thinking ahead are Christina and Sabrina.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If you mean about sharing the chickens (honor their word), it wasn't so clear to me that the women actually agreed to that. The men kind of told them that that's how it would be, but I didn't really see the women saying, sure, great idea. Why would they trust the men's word when the men stole from them in the first two seconds of the game? I sure wouldn't. In my opinion they didnt give the guys enough grief about that. Competing is one thing... stealing takes it to a whole new level.
    I know that many years ago Rupert stole the shoes of the other team, but that was when they came up to him and just told him to watch their shoes while they went shopping for stuff for their team in town--so instead he took their shoes to town and traded them for stuff for his team. (That was the pirate themed season.) This kind of theft...like the burning of socks and pouring out of water... just seems to me to be at a whole other level, especially right off the bat.

It was Chelsea who first suggested... "So, y'all get one, and we'll get one." She followed that declaration by telling the group they should strategize, while looking directly at Matt. It was then that Matt said... "Alright! Let's all work together, and we'll split the chickens."

If the boys had broken the rules by taking items that the girls had thrown off the truck I believe they would have been admonished, and told to give them back. Besides, they never told the girls they would not take the fruits of their labor. On the other hand, the girls, at the very least, led the boys to believe they were working together, and broke their word in the end.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Hi there. I am still watching it right now but I am so disgusted by how the chickens were treated. I am sick of how animals are used for reality TV. I think of I am a Celebrity get me out of here. Yes it is survivor but come one. You can be humane.

Closed Thread