Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: 2/15 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 2/15 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

The thing with the stealing...at what point is it not ok now? What happens if the women win a challenge and along with it comes fishing gear. Then, when they are on the beach or something, one of the guys steals it? Or vice versa? I am just curious if there are *any* rules about taking other tribe's things. Before, when they lived on separate beaches, it wasn't an issue. Now it could be, and it could get ugly really fast.

I want to watch strategy, not outright nastiness.
    Midol and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    That begs the question if they wax their chests do they wax their butts?
    I saw a clip on The Soup, and yeah, apparently they do.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I saw a clip on The Soup, and yeah, apparently they do.
    Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Ugh.
    I didn't say the word out loud, but "ugh" was exactly how I felt when I saw it.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I think if were Sabrina and found the HII that said I had to give it to the other tribe... I would have folded it all back up and hid it even better and never said a word. Did she even tell her tribemates she had it?

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I think if were Sabrina and found the HII that said I had to give it to the other tribe... I would have folded it all back up and hid it even better and never said a word. Did she even tell her tribemates she had it?
    That's an excellent point! I wonder, however, if there's a rule that they've been told that they can't do that (since it said in the instructions with the HII that they had to give it to someone in the other tribe before the next Tribal Council).
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I wonder, however, if there's a rule that they've been told that they can't do that (since it said in the instructions with the HII that they had to give it to someone in the other tribe before the next Tribal Council).
    And I wonder what would happen if someone ignored that instruction. Sometime I'd like a couple tribes that refuse to follow Jeff's petty rules, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    And I wonder what would happen if someone ignored that instruction. Sometime I'd like a couple tribes that refuse to follow Jeff's petty rules, LOL.
    lol, has anyone ever disobeyed before? That's an interesting consideration!
    Midol likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    The thing with the stealing...at what point is it not ok now? What happens if the women win a challenge and along with it comes fishing gear. Then, when they are on the beach or something, one of the guys steals it? Or vice versa? I am just curious if there are *any* rules about taking other tribe's things. Before, when they lived on separate beaches, it wasn't an issue. Now it could be, and it could get ugly really fast.

I want to watch strategy, not outright nastiness.
    I wasn't a fan of the stealing at the beginning and I'll tell you why. He was a big strong guy. He could have just as easily gotten the stuff off the truck. Instead he decides to take from the women. In my mind, it says a lot about his character that that is where he went right off the bat. That being said, I agree 100% that this is Survivor. I get it, I just don't have to like it. As far as when is it not ok - I think it is always ok. BUT, while they are living on one beach as two tribes, at some point there will be a merge, or even a switch up where they mix tribes. I think at every point, you have to be thinking about the game and how it is going to affect you later. So while it is always ok to steal from the other team, since you are living on the same beach with them and they can just as easily do it to you, it is wise to always keep that in mind and decide when and if it is worth it.

The rule had been that anything in your pack was hands-off. So if you found an idol and put it in your pack no one could take it from you. Apparently you could peek, but you couldn't run off with what you found. I haven't seen any packs in a while.

Rupert stole shoes his first season. It seemed funny at the time, but then that team momentarily deserted them.

Jeff gave them 60 seconds to get what they could off the truck. So whatever they got off the truck should have been theirs to keep.

Closed Thread