+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Leif - One World

Re: Leif - One World

I was surprised they sat him and Tarzan out for a non-physical challenge. I really like him- he seems classy.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I think I like him, mostly because he seems to avoid drama. But I'm not sure yet. Did he even speak in this last episode - reminding me of Rick from last season.

I don't know if I like him since I haven't heard him say a thing.

Not too fond of the hat and sunglasses though.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I don't know, but when they saw him revealing his vote all you could see was his head above the voting booth. Would little people prefer having something to stand on, so they aren't hidden, or is that demeaning?

Same question about tribal council. At first it looked like he was sitting on Matt's knee, (it did at one angle, very strange) but he was actually standing the whole time so he could be seen. I guess production would have asked him what he preferred. Standing, higher place to sit, or sitting at the front... and he chose what he chose. At least that is what I hoped happened.

The fact that we haven't heard much from him indicates to me that he's lying low in the game right now. I hope so. Let the big mouths do themselves in first, then play.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post

The fact that we haven't heard much from him indicates to me that he's lying low in the game right now. I hope so. Let the big mouths do themselves in first, then play.
    I wonder what his angle is as well. I hope to God he's not a floater!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Well, I definitely notice him, just because he's distinctive. And, whenever he does speak, he seems sensible. Still one of my favorites.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I, too, am hoping that the fact that we haven't seen much of him yet means he sticks around. I think he's smartly letting the other "misfits" draw the attention...well, mainly Colton. In fact most of the misfits are pretty quiet and sensible. They seem a lot more like people I'd want to spend time with than the other group. Colton aside of course--he's just too vitriolic for me.

Leif committed two sins with Bill and I don't recall anyone mentioning the second one. He not only told Bill there was a plan to oust him, but when confronted about it he admitted the reason he told Bill was that they had become friends. I think that is what sealed any ability to trust Leif again.

It was funny watching the confused expression on his face as Colton explain Monica would be voted out...after Jonas told him the target was Tarzan.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Well, I was completely impressed with Leif at the immunity challenge. That guy is TOUGH and a scrapper.
    JavaJo and Kiz like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Well, I was completely impressed with Leif at the immunity challenge. That guy is TOUGH and a scrapper.
    Too bad he has such difficulty putting together a sentence with a subject, verb and predicate.

PS - The stupid hat from the Russell Hantz collection is NOT helping his cause.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast