+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Kourtney - One World

Kourtney - One World

Name (Age): Kourtney Moon (29)

Tribe Designation: Salani

Current Residence: Austin, Texas

Personal Claim to Fame: Easy - I grew a person inside my body, squeezed him out of a tiny orifice and managed not to completely bomb at parenting (so far). He’s actually the neatest person I know. Unrelated to making human beings, I would have to say honestly, maintaining my sanity through the mental and emotional torture I have endured in just the past few years.

Inspiration in Life: LIFE inspiration? I'd have to say there is no particular person. There are many individuals who have taught me valuable lessons, whether they meant to or not, and whether they had good intentions or not. People who seek to truly be altruistic are huge inspirations for me.

Hobbies: Doing just about anything with my son, motorcycles, knitting, cocktails and night time bike rides.

Pet Peeves: I’ve had bad, bad experiences with people who have low moral codes. I just have NO patience for hypocrisy and folks who regularly enjoy the smell of their own farts. Lack of respect for monogamy is a huge pet peeve of mine, as well as people who chew others and spit them out simply because they can... basically, sociopaths and narcissists.

3 Words to Describe You: Creative, scatter-brained and impulsive.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Jud and Courtney because they reacted or handled situations the way I probably would have. They appeared to be very genuine characters, knew what their attributes were and accepted their short-comings. They also seemed to maintain their sanity when things got rough.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I NEED the money and want the experience. Traveling, meeting new people, opening new doors, getting the hell out of the Austin bubble for a little while… I severely need a drastic change in my life, preferably one that won't kill me. I think I’m going to walk away from this permanently changed…but for the better.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have great diplomatic skills and I’m a good mediator. I often see a person’s positive side over the negative, which makes me very forgiving and accepting. I have no problem leading, following, or getting out of the way when appropriate.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Because nothing in this world makes any sense whatsoever and anything really IS possible.

Survivor: One World Cast: Kourtney
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Kourtney - One World

She spells her name like a Kardashian, admires Jud and Courtney, and is way too chatty. Yet, there's something I like about this girl.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Okay, I'm liking her! Why she wants to be on Survivor? "I NEED the money" - luv that burst of honesty

Plus, she's cute, sounds gutsy...and her photo is not in a bikini? Is she NOT a girl or what? Seems to be refreshing, we'll see.
    Last edited by SugarMama; 02-07-2012 at 06:14 PM.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I like that she sees herself as forgiving. It can be a good trait for Survivor, as long as she's also good at not forgetting.
    SugarMama likes this.

It never really hurts in a game like this... to be more positive then negative

I am getting a really good vibe from her.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Favorite of the women for me, I think.
    Uncle David likes this.

I agree - she seems like someone I am going to root. But I thought that about Edna last season after watching the TVGuide network preview, and then she completely turned me off on the show. Hope this one turns out to be what I think she is.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Definitely one of my favorites. Sense of humor, tattoos, fixes motorcycles and she KNITS.

The ONLY thing I don't like about her is that she spells her name like a Kardashian and that isn't her fault.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Kourtney - we had such high hopes for you! So cute and seemed so nice. Sorry bad luck fell you way

Hope to see you on another Survivor season someday
    sweetpea and RBmumsie like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast