+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Kim - One World

Kim - One World

Name (Age): Kim Spradlin (29)

Tribe Designation: Salani

Current Residence: San Antonio, Texas

Personal Claim to Fame: Always being up for adventure! Opening my own business at age 26, working as a whitewater rafting guide, living at an orphanage in Thailand… Oh! And I can figure out what animal a person would be within five minutes of meeting them.

Inspiration in Life: My dad. He has this amazing way about him that draws people to him. He makes everything feel special - vacations, movies, lunch at Subway, me. He is never afraid and funny as hell. He gives the most amazing and perfectly timed pep talks!

Hobbies: Sand volleyball, reading and hanging out with really cool people.

Pet Peeves: Speed bumps, corny humor, people who honk to reprimand rather than as a warning, and really bad bridesmaid dresses (there’s no reason for that, really).

3 Words to Describe You: Passionate, warm and clever.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Probably Stephenie LaGrossa from Palau, because she’s a badass (total honey badger). Also, Elisabeth Hasselbeck because she was friendly but competitive and Amanda because she is tall.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Truly for the thrill of it! Stepping away from the comfort of my little world and challenging myself. Proving I can do as well at this game as I’ve always thought I could.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My mental toughness, wicked throwing arm (for a girl), and people sometimes underestimate my sneakiness.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I believe in treating all people with respect and honor. Why would you vote off someone who respects you?

Survivor: One World Cast: Kim
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: Kim - One World

Okay, she doesn't like corny humor. You gotta work your way UP my list now, girl.
    spockwhat likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I find it ironic that she doesn't like corny humour, but is such a goof about finding the right 'animal' for people. I think I may like her but only because of the dumb things she says (she likes Amanda because she is tall ) and am hoping she's a right doofus on the show.
    She could end up being a favourite for that.

Nothing out of the ordinary...don't really seeing her standing out...which could be a good thing...will have to wait and see

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Reserving judgement on this one.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fogey

I see some real potential here. I like her, so far.
    Longhornfan likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

She hasn't received a lot of air time, which makes me think she'll go far. She gets my vote for most likely to be an Olympic athlete.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Points for the honey badger remark---one of my kids' favorite youtube videos that they shared with me. But she likes to hang with cool people and play beach volleyball? Hmmm sounds like someone who will clique up with the "cool kids" and not work too hard.

Sadly I barely remember her in the show so far so can't even comment much on that!

I like her but I really don't know why outside of so far, being a good competitor....
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

She's okay. Kind of reminds me of Jerri, who I love.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast