+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Kat - One World

Kat - One World

Name (Age): Kat Edorsson (22)

Tribe Designation: Salani

Current Residence: Orlando, Fla.

Personal Claim to Fame: I would have to say my accomplishments come from school and work. Although I only work part time, I am a top producer at my company. I’m also working on my BS at University of Central Florida.

Inspiration in Life: I am not the average girl who has a normal hero. Essentially, if I were normal I would either choose Abraham Lincoln or Donald Trump, but my hero is fiction. Her name is Xena. She is the warrior princess, who serves as my alter ego. In her series, she changes from simple farm girl to an Amazon warrior, recognizing and pursing challenges for the greater good. She is my hero and I could only wish I can be half the woman she is.

Hobbies: Riding horses, fishing, all sports.

Pet Peeves: Long lines at the DMV, seat belts on airplanes, girly girls and small children with leashes.

3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, eager and passionate.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Andrea is my favorite. She’s blonde, a farm girl and loves a challenge. She was able to play and get ahead in the game despite her sweet look on the outside, just like me --- for example, she wasn’t afraid to throw Matt under the bus to save herself.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to conquer the challenges, proving not only that I can survive the obstacles but that I will be the ultimate survivor.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My skills to manipulate and socialize will ultimately help me survive Survivor. I have always taken the “leader role” with my friends, family and co-workers. I build relationships, talk my way out of tickets, and socialize my way to the top. My skill set is very strong and it comes to me naturally, like breathing. I definitely think I will be an important member of the group.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: My life has already played this game and I won. I have faced life and death situations at a very young age. I’m a fighter and I’ll never quit. I’m very good at getting my way, talking people into things and ultimately marketing and selling myself. I may be a 22-year-old blonde but I’m much tougher than I look. I want to be the youngest female to ever win the game!

Survivor: One World Cast: Kat
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: Kat - One World

She has a pretty face, but man, something about her answers are a real turn off. We'll see how she comes across on screen.

Notice the scar on her chest - and she said she's faced life/death situations. I'd say!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I believe she said she had open heart surgery when she was 12.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Another one whose pet peeve is leashes on small children!

If they're staked out in the back yard with a leash, that's one thing. But in a huge crowd, it isn't always a bad thing.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I was waiting for your comment on that one, SugarMama.

I wonder if it was a life and death situation when she committed petty theft and got a nice mug shot on the internet. Just search Kat Edorsson theft mug shot . She's not looking so good there. Guess that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I was waiting for your comment on that one, SugarMama.

I wonder if it was a life and death situation when she committed petty theft and got a nice mug shot on the internet. Just search Kat Edorsson theft mug shot . She's not looking so good there. Guess that happens.
    I'm soooo out of the loop, obviously Where'd this info come from? I've not even been thinking Survivor, so I've not been around the sites. So darned cute...with a mug shot. Doesn't Survivor vet these people? Or they want this kind of crazy mix?

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Another one whose pet peeve is leashes on small children!

If they're staked out in the back yard with a leash, that's one thing. But in a huge crowd, it isn't always a bad thing.
    THANK YOU!! Anyone who says this has never been to Disneyworld (the number one child abduction capital in the world) with small children!
    Uncle David and Fanny Mare like this.

She sounds just like another one who thinks her pretty face will get her far...and saying she likes to take on the "leader role" won't gain her many allies

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I like her, but she may be abrasive.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast