+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Kat - One World

Re: Kat - One World

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen View Post
    She cracked me up last night at Tribal....her face when they were talking about the appendicitis was priceless.....

She is kind of starting to grow on me...at least she isn't downright mean to people like Alicia...so what if she is a little flighty....no reason to HATE her for it...I'll reserve those feelings for the mean crowd (ahem Colton, Alicia and Trazan).
    Actually this is how I am starting to feel too. She does appear to be a bit naive or stupid. Whether it's an act or not, I have no idea. But she does not appear to have a mean bone in her body. She may not be the smartest one there, but she tries hard, so I have to give her props for that. But she's never going to be the one to talk strategy with, and she's not going to be the one to stage a blindside. Let's be honest, the only way she is making it to the end is if some others decide to take her along. And depending on who else is still there at the end, I don't necessarily see that happening.
    ko_vixen and Fanny Mare like this.

You know, I don't mind her not knowing what an appendix is or what appendicitis is... because I have absolutely no idea what those are. And my mother was a nurse at a hospital for twenty years! I just never bothered to research it.
    ko_vixen and Fanny Mare like this.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Dumber than a box of rocks, but she isn't mean like Alicia. I'll take Kat over Alicia any day.
    dagwood, Uncle David and ko_vixen like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Credit where credit is due! Kat did well in the Immunity Challenge. Congrats!
    momrek06 likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Credit where credit is due! Kat did well in the Immunity Challenge. Congrats!
    Agree with you, but here's my question. It looked to me like Troyzan was starting to lose it, while she still looked pretty stable. I know it is all editing - but seriously, it just looked like she gave up! I was yelling at the TV that if she had just hung in there 10 more seconds, she probably would have won!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, I agree. It almost looked like she threw it. She seemed totally stable and he was clearly on the verge of losing it. Maybe they have a friendship and she thought he needed immunity? She must have had an especially bad moment at TC in that case!
    Speaking of which, the look on her face at TC when her name was mentioned was hilarious.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Admittedly, Kat is dumb as a bag of rocks, but she's not stupid enough to throw the competition. She just lost her balance, and, instead of fight to regain it, she just gave up.

Speaking of looks on Kat's face at Tribal Council, IMO she clearly doesn't know the meaning of mercurial. Did this girl drop out of school?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Admittedly, Kat is dumb as a bag of rocks, but she's not stupid enough to throw the competition. She just lost her balance, and, instead of fight to regain it, she just gave up.

Speaking of looks on Kat's face at Tribal Council, IMO she clearly doesn't know the meaning of mercurial. Did this girl drop out of school?
    I dont think she threw the challenge either, I think it went on longer than we got to see, and they edited it with her falling off. I don't think she was the only one at TC, that had not heard of mercurial.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont think she threw the challenge either, I think it went on longer than we got to see, and they edited it with her falling off. I don't think she was the only one at TC, that had not heard of mercurial.
    I've heard of it, but I don't know that I could use it in a sentence . . . and I'm a lawyer!!
    Uncle David and mesachick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I've heard of it, but I don't know that I could use it in a sentence . . . and I'm a lawyer!!
    I rest my case.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread