+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Kat - One World

FORT Fogey

Re: Kat - One World

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    My guess is if the Savani tribe has to vote one off, the girls will insist it be a guy. We've already heard 'girl power' innuendos.
    Yes, girl power is definitely on the agenda right now. But, if the other tribe gets decimated and all the women leave, the Salani women may decide to work with some of their guys since they won't have a female majority after the merge. The Salani guys will probably have a 'keep the tribe strong' agenda pre-merge, and want to boot Kat.

I don't know, there are still lots of plays to make in the game. This is all just huge speculation. Also, Salani may never have to go to TC pre-merge.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    ...if the other tribe gets decimated and all the women leave, the Salani women may decide to work with some of their guys since they won't have a female majority after the merge.
    I don't see Colton getting rid of Alicia. She's a natural ally for him, not to mention shes the only person he might be able to beat at the final Tribal Council. Also, the women of the Salani tribe won't let Kat be voted out. So, I see the merge with 5 men and 5 women. At that time I fully expect Colton to vote with the girls.

But, let's face it... with these knuckheads, anything can happen.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    OK, maul52, time to 'fess up--you are either a relative of Kat's or have a major crush!
    I do find her extremely attractive and enjoy watching her compete because she is a fierce competitor. She is an easy target for people to pick on and I identify with that. That is why I am compelled to defend her.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I have tried to get past my prejudices and understand what on God's green Earth Kat meant by this statement...

"Tree mail said that both tribes are going to tribal council, and I don't have any fingernails right now. Like, all the dirt is in my mouth. And it was nutritious, but it was disgusting. I'm really nervous about it!"

... but I can make neither hide nor hair of it.

And this gem from Tribal Council...

Jeff: "… it was acute appendicitis…"

Kat: "Oh my God! What is that?"

It really is true, looks are only sin deep.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I have tried to get past my prejudices and understand what on God's green Earth Kat meant by this statement...

"Tree mail said that both tribes are going to tribal council, and I don't have any fingernails right now. Like, all the dirt is in my mouth. And it was nutritious, but it was disgusting. I'm really nervous about it!"

... but I can make neither hide nor hair of it.

And this gem from Tribal Council...

Jeff: "… it was acute appendicitis…"

Kat: "Oh my God! What is that?"

It really is true, looks are only sin deep.
    She was so nervous after hearing both tribes were going to Tribal Council that she bit all of her fingernails off, which is a common reaction to nervousness. I'm sure her fingernails were dirty, so the dirt beneath them went in her mouth as she bit them off. I don't know if the dirt was nutritious, but I'm sure it was disgusting.

She did look like a child listening to some amazing story when appendicitis was mentioned. But, keep in mind that she is young and may not have had too many experiences yet, she seems like she was pretty sheltered as a child.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

This girl is why blonde jokes exist. She is an embarrassment to all women everywhere and to our public school systems! All I can hear in my head, when I see her is "PO - TAT - O".
    Brooks and Uncle David like this.

She cracked me up last night at Tribal....her face when they were talking about the appendicitis was priceless.....

She is kind of starting to grow on me...at least she isn't downright mean to people like Alicia...so what if she is a little flighty....no reason to HATE her for it...I'll reserve those feelings for the mean crowd (ahem Colton, Alicia and Trazan).

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    She did look like a child listening to some amazing story when appendicitis was mentioned. But, keep in mind that she is young and may not have had too many experiences yet, she seems like she was pretty sheltered as a child.
    The only way, at her age, to have not heard of and be somewhat familiar with the concept of appendicitis is to have been sheltered from education. Or, she's a dope. I'm inclined to believe the second option because I would assume that parents who sheltered her from all knowledge wouldn't have let her go on Survivor.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

She's 22? That's the average age for graduating college. The only way for Kat to reach the ripe old age of 22 and still be this uneducated is to actively work at it. She's the cute girl that won friends in school by being the dingbat sidekick of the group. She's way past the age of that still being cute. Honestly, I'm a little worried for her survival in the real world, let alone this show.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I hope she isn't dragged to F3. Anything she could say in her defense would be the most boring ever.
    Uncle David likes this.

+ Reply to Thread