Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Kat - One World

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Kat - One World

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    Who is her loud mouth former partner?
    Alicia---remember, she said she should pair up with someone who was good at puzzles since she (Kat) wasn't, and not with Alecia again...which implies Alicia isn't either. Alicia got all upset...

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Alicia---remember, she said she should pair up with someone who was good at puzzles since she (Kat) wasn't, and not with Alecia again...which implies Alicia isn't either. Alicia got all upset...
    Yes, now I remember. Alicia blew that all out of proportion. I like that Sabrina was aware that they were about to go to a challenge and that Alicia shouldn't be inventing ways to separate the tribe more. I think Sabrina and Monica should definitely be the "captains" and focus Kat's energy in the right direction, as well as cut out the negativity that Alicia brings into the mix. I really hope the tribes stay women vs men for a few more episodes at least.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Not surprisingly, Kat sucked at the Immunity Challenge, AGAIN!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Really? I thought she came reasonably close to popping the ball in the other tribe's basket.

To be fair, that seemed like a very hard challenge. Way harder than memory or knocking out tiles with a slingshot. At one point one of the girls looked they they had grabbed another's hair and was dragging her head down to the water with it. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Really? I thought she came reasonably close to popping the ball in the other tribe's basket.
    Although I would differ with your assessment that it was close, yes, Kat took one shot at getting the ball in her team's basket during her first round in the challenge. However, in her second round when she was defending her team's basket, Monica, a woman twice her age, had complete control of Kat until Monica decided to break free and get the only score for her team.

Salani is lucky. If they do lose an Immunity Challenge, at least they have one weak player to send home. Oh wait, Salani is about 'girl power' isn't it? I guess Kat will ride some coattails for a bit longer.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    REALLY!? After not getting a chance to compete in the last Immunity Challenge here is a breakdown of Kat's performance in this week's Immunity Challenge. In her first round of the basketbrawl challenge Kat was 0 for 1 shooting, but had a rebound when she secured her own miss, and an assist when she got the ball to Michael for the basket. In her second round she showed excellent hustle to get to the ball first after Jeff threw it in, then showed a nice sidestep move to get closer to the basket and straight-arm before she passed the ball to a wide open Sabrina, while she was being tackled. Sabrina missed and Monica used a choke-hold to throw Kat off her and get open for the basket.

Also, let's review Kat's performance in the last two Reward Challenges. Last week she totally obliterated a target with her only opportunity that was showed on TV and then was heard coaching her teammates in using proper form, which I must say she was 100% correct, during the rest of the challenge. In this week's Reward Challenge, she was the only woman on the winning tribe to run two rounds of the challenge. The only woman who ran more rounds was Monica, who ran three rounds but fell on her butt twice during the first round.
    Monte71 likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, maul52, time to 'fess up--you are either a relative of Kat's or have a major crush!

But yes, folks, let's be fair to Kat--despite the odd performance on the beam (which might have been done to create a better line up?) she hasn't been that bad in physical performances, and she owns her weaknesses in the puzzle type competitions. The women are a fairly athletic bunch despite their terrible performance on the beam.
    RBmumsie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Kat would stand out more on the other tribe. She's mostly average on a tribe of mostly over-achievers, it seems. When this tribe starts cannibalizing itself, I think Kat will be the first to go.

I keep hearing Anne Robinson's voice in my head -- Kat, you ARE the Weakest Link! Good bye.
    Uncle David and Fanny Mare like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    When this tribe starts cannibalizing itself, I think Kat will be the first to go.
    My guess is if the Savani tribe has to vote one off, the girls will insist it be a guy. We've already heard 'girl power' innuendos.

+ Reply to Thread