+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Kat - One World

Re: Kat - One World

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Umm.. Kat only took out one square in the 'Reward Challenge', and performed a spastic celebration dance a couple of times on the sidelines. Then, she admitted she wasn't good enough to compete in the 'Immunity Challenge'. She's an idiot, and I'll be happy when she leaves.
    Kat completely destroyed one square with one shot in her only opportunity and her dance pumped up her tribe. She admitted that puzzles weren't her strength, which shows humility and a flair for strategic game planning. She is NOT an idiot and you'll never be happy because she's going all the way!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    She is NOT an idiot and you'll never be happy because she's going all the way!
    I'm willing to bet a nickel that she won't even make the jury!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I'm willing to bet a nickel that she won't even make the jury!
    No she won't, cause she'll be in the top 3. Or at least be voted best a$$ since Amanda Kimmell.

Kat is not that bright. Yes, she FINALLY won the point for the women's team on the memory challenge but it took 8 tries!!

Unless she is brought along as a goat, I don't see her having enough strategic game play to make it to the end on her own.

And, sadly, there is no 'best a$$' prize up for grabs.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Kat wouldn't win it anyway. You can't win an award for something you don't have.
    holly71 likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    The "dumb", "pretty" girl kicked butt this week! Go Kat!
    Hey, no one said she couldn't throw! I give her points for recognzing her weaknesses (puzzles) when she does. Not everyone (aka her loud mouth former "partner" ) does.
    Her behind (remember this is a PG 13 site, maul52) or lack of it will come more into play after the merge or team swap, depending on the tastes of those on her team.

Kat wouldn't win it anyway. You can't win an award for something you don't have.
    LOL! I guess Alicia maybe has one...or maybe Tarzan.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Hey, no one said she couldn't throw! I give her points for recognzing her weaknesses (puzzles) when she does. Not everyone (aka her loud mouth former "partner" ) does.
    Her behind (remember this is a PG 13 site, maul52) or lack of it will come more into play after the merge or team swap, depending on the tastes of those on her team.
    Who is her loud mouth former partner?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Kat is not that bright. Yes, she FINALLY won the point for the women's team on the memory challenge but it took 8 tries!!

Unless she is brought along as a goat, I don't see her having enough strategic game play to make it to the end on her own.

No she is not bright, but that is not the strength she brings to the table. Every team needs someone that is tenacious, competitive, refuses to give up, and can act as a source of inspiration. She uses her best a$$ets well.

She definitely is there willing to compete and always looks like she will give it her all. She also comes across as extremely malleable and perhaps prone to reveal too much. Could be a liability when the tribes merge. I think her slip when talking to Alecia this week (even though I do believe she didn't mean it as Alecia took it) has introduced a crack in their alliance that someone else could exploit later if they noticed and took advantage of it. Then again, I'd much rather see Kat go further than Alecia simply because even though Kat is a bit clueless she isn't as offensive as I find Alecia to be.
    ko_vixen likes this.

+ Reply to Thread