+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Kat - One World

Re: Kat - One World

This girl should have been voted off first last night. What a dumb*ss. Jumping in the water not once, but twice.....for no reason?? she makes the girl team look worse that what they already are.
    Uncle David likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

My favourite thing is how she told Jeff that's she never failed at anything she's tried. Jeff was like, "what???" You don't get charged with theft, unless, you know, you failed. I'm sure he knows about that.
    Uncle David and JavaJo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    My favourite thing is how she told Jeff that's she never failed at anything she's tried. Jeff was like, "what???" You don't get charged with theft, unless, you know, you failed. I'm sure he knows about that.
    or she could have just thought she was successful at stealing and was successful at getting caught for it.
    Hyper likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Too true. She' s proven to be quite successful at jumping off balance beams when she doesn't need to, as well.

I actually don't dislike her really. She's so dumb, she's kind of funny. Not in the league of Boo dumb funny... but I'll give her some time.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Dumber than a box of rocks. She should have gone home. Nina is 10 times the woman this twit is.
    mom2, SugarMama and Fanny Mare like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

She's useless and she should go.
    KatesMom likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I love how Kat bragged that she was in charge of fire, and how she would have been able to restart the already existing fire even if the boys hadn't kept an eye on it. Then, we see in a preview for next week's episode, Kat and Monica are in the men's camp begging for embers. What a twit!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Kat is the perfect example of why I don't like switch-ups that much. Let the weak fail on their own merits - but if she were in a tribe with men, they'd be doing her work for her. I hate that
    JohnnyK likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I love how Kat bragged that she was in charge of fire, and how she would have been able to restart the already existing fire even if the boys hadn't kept an eye on it. Then, we see in a preview for next week's episode, Kat and Monica are in the men's camp begging for embers. What a twit!
    I have no doubt that Kat would have been able to rekindle the fire after the immunity challenge. The weather was fair and the coals should have still been burning. I haven't seen what you are talking about in next week's preview. The official preview video shows a bunch of rain, but no one begging for embers. If the girls had been gone and it had been raining then it could have been impossible to restart the fire without dry embers, which the guys could have had if they did not have to go to Tribal Council or because they had the tarp that they won in the 2nd episode.

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Dumber than a box of rocks. She should have gone home. Nina is 10 times the woman this twit is.
    I think you mean Nina is 10 times the man that Kat is.

+ Reply to Thread