+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Kat - One World

FORT Fogey

Re: Kat - One World

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I, for one, don't hate Kat. In fact, I don't want to see her gone. I just want to see her on the jury.
    Me too. She's very entertaining.
    sweetpea and Uncle David like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I don't hate Kat either, but I do think she deserved to be voted out for how stupidly she played that reward challenge choice. She wasn't thinking strategy she was thinking party, and she reaped her reward for that. She was more than happy to blindside Sabrina, and thought it was cool beans to do so, but when it happened to her it was the most horrible thing ever. She has the right to these opinions, but viewers also have the right to point out that she's a tad hypocritical.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I don't hate Kat either, but I do think she deserved to be voted out for how stupidly she played that reward challenge choice. She wasn't thinking strategy she was thinking party, and she reaped her reward for that. She was more than happy to blindside Sabrina, and thought it was cool beans to do so, but when it happened to her it was the most horrible thing ever. She has the right to these opinions, but viewers also have the right to point out that she's a tad hypocritical.
    I would have 'liked' this if you'd said "she's a total hypocrite".
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I don't hate Kat either, but I do think she deserved to be voted out for how stupidly she played that reward challenge choice. She wasn't thinking strategy she was thinking party, and she reaped her reward for that. She was more than happy to blindside Sabrina, and thought it was cool beans to do so, but when it happened to her it was the most horrible thing ever. She has the right to these opinions, but viewers also have the right to point out that she's a tad hypocritical.[/
    I don't think Kat would know what that means
    sweetpea likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

she's a tad hypocritical.
    "she's a total hypocrite"
    I don't think Kat would know what that means

Kat would probably think her hips were being criticized.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Hi maul. I don't hate Kat, and I don't get the feeling that other posters here hate Kat. I happen to think that Kat's behavior on Survivor has shown her to be vapid, naive, ignorant, unaware, rather entitled and somewhat intellectually deficient. But I have not seen any vile comments or nasty name calling concerning her. People are calling her out on her behavior because she was giddy with anticipation at the thought of blindsiding someone, yet when it was she who was blindsided, suddenly everyone was mean and horrible to her. She conveniently disregarded the fact that she was ready and eager to be one of those mean and horrible backstabbers. It is human nature to applaud that kind of karma.

Anyone who participates in a reality TV show must be aware that their words and actions will be the subject of discussion, possible misinterpretation, and, yes, criticism. It is a rather steep price to pay for that fame. I have a very hard time understanding why people are called "haters" for expressing legitimate opinions about someone who has chosen to broadcast themselves to the world via a reality show as long as those opinions are not crude, nasty, racist, sexist, culturally intolerant or bullying (hello Colton; hello Alicia).

Hi mushybrain. My comment wasn't based solely on how people are reacting to the most recent tribal council, but to the way people have posted about her all season long. And yes, hate may not have been the correct descriptor for people's reaction, but maybe despisement is. The string of adjectives you posted is the perfect example of what I am talking about. We have seen some horrid, manipulative, disgusting people on Survivor over the years. I just don't personally feel that Kat deserves the derision she receives on this board. She's an easy target and I empathize with that. I hope she will learn much from this experience and use the criticism to fuel positive personal development.

I certainly don't dislike Kat...because her remarks were entertaining...but she really is dumber then a box of rocks...and did NOT deserve to get any further then she already did
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Kat would probably think her hips were being criticized.
    Or that hippos were.
    Uncle David likes this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    I hope she will learn much from this experience and use the criticism to fuel positive personal development.
    On that we most certainly agree, maul.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Bye bye Kat! I'm glad you're doing well, and I sincerely wish you a long and healthy life.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread