+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Kat - One World

Re: Kat - One World

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I love that piglet
    Maxwell the pig is the best! Weeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I, for one, don't hate Kat. In fact, I don't want to see her gone. I just want to see her on the jury.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I don't hate Kat, either. But, her "I'm 22 and naive" schtick was becoming annoying and tedious. I wanted her to win the reward challenge, but was apalled by who she chose to accompany her, and why. This is a GAME. You have plenty of time to "party" and get drunk AFTERWARDS.

I'm glad she's on the jury - she should make for interesting viewing at the final tribal.
    Uncle David likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    I'm surprised anyone even watched it, considering how everyone is sick of her and is so happy she's gone. There is some serious hatred on here for someone who definitely doesn't deserve it.
    Hi maul. I don't hate Kat, and I don't get the feeling that other posters here hate Kat. I happen to think that Kat's behavior on Survivor has shown her to be vapid, naive, ignorant, unaware, rather entitled and somewhat intellectually deficient. But I have not seen any vile comments or nasty name calling concerning her. People are calling her out on her behavior because she was giddy with anticipation at the thought of blindsiding someone, yet when it was she who was blindsided, suddenly everyone was mean and horrible to her. She conveniently disregarded the fact that she was ready and eager to be one of those mean and horrible backstabbers. It is human nature to applaud that kind of karma.

Anyone who participates in a reality TV show must be aware that their words and actions will be the subject of discussion, possible misinterpretation, and, yes, criticism. It is a rather steep price to pay for that fame. I have a very hard time understanding why people are called "haters" for expressing legitimate opinions about someone who has chosen to broadcast themselves to the world via a reality show as long as those opinions are not crude, nasty, racist, sexist, culturally intolerant or bullying (hello Colton; hello Alicia).

"Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Hi maul. I don't hate Kat, and I don't get the feeling that other posters here hate Kat. I happen to think that Kat's behavior on Survivor has shown her to be vapid, naive, ignorant, unaware, rather entitled and somewhat intellectually deficient. But I have not seen any vile comments or nasty name calling concerning her. People are calling her out on her behavior because she was giddy with anticipation at the thought of blindsiding someone, yet when it was she who was blindsided, suddenly everyone was mean and horrible to her. She conveniently disregarded the fact that she was ready and eager to be one of those mean and horrible backstabbers. It is human nature to applaud that kind of karma.

Anyone who participates in a reality TV show must be aware that their words and actions will be the subject of discussion, possible misinterpretation, and, yes, criticism. It is a rather steep price to pay for that fame. I have a very hard time understanding why people are called "haters" for expressing legitimate opinions about someone who has chosen to broadcast themselves to the world via a reality show as long as those opinions are not crude, nasty, racist, sexist, culturally intolerant or bullying (hello Colton; hello Alicia).

__ Instant karma is a female dog!
    sweetpea and AZChristian like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    __ Instant karma is a female dog!

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Maxwell the pig is the best! Weeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Is that the pig's name in that commercial? How funny. Maxwell is the first name of Jessica Simpson's little baby GIRL. Wow!!

My future sister in law is the brunette version of Kat lol in every annoying way. I was SO happy to see her get sent to the jury, that was one of the best blindsides in all of Survivor ...she was right it was both fun and exciting! Haha I don't hate her either, I just love to see people get what's coming to them *cough* Colton. Hopefully this has shown her that she can't just behave like a spoiled little brat and end up getting her way in the end. And that's not just on Survivor!
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by M_shelll View Post
    Hopefully this has shown her that she can't just behave like a spoiled little brat and end up getting her way in the end.
    She hasn't learned anything so basic in 22 years so I doubt Survivor will be the catalyst. She'll rationalize it somehow.
    Uncle David and M_shelll like this.

You're right Kat, that blindside was fun.
    sweetpea likes this.

+ Reply to Thread