+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Kat - One World

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Kat - One World

It looked like they caught the pig but didn't kill it. Later it seemed to be right next to the seating area, as if it were tied up there.

FORT Regular

I'm even wondering if the producers planted that pig there. I seriously doubt a wild pig would just casually stroll around while all these people are screaming and acting like fools. Any other wild animal would have taken off.

I have always wondered what, if any, restrictions they had on hunting wild animals. Some of these areas there would definitely be protected species.

Who caught the two chickens with her bear hands? Was that Kim or Chelsea? I was laughing because I thought I remembered it was Kim, and she was the one unwilling to help catch the pig. Probably the only one who could have.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I have always wondered what, if any, restrictions they had on hunting wild animals. Some of these areas there would definitely be protected species.

Who caught the two chickens with her bear hands? Was that Kim or Chelsea? I was laughing because I thought I remembered it was Kim, and she was the one unwilling to help catch the pig. Probably the only one who could have.
    And who did she yell for? Troy. I thought Troy looked pretty haggard this week.I look forward to his arrival at The Ponderosa
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post

]
    Chelsea was the one who caught the chickens with her bare hands.

That was not a wild pig. Here in Texas, wild pigs are nocturnal. Plus it did not have the same characteristics of a wild pig.
    jucamer likes this.

It could, however, have been a feral pig. And if Kat is reading here, a feral animal is one from domesticated stock that is now living without the "benefits" of domesticity, i.e. in the wild. Or it could just be someone's domesticated pig that decided to go walkabout and ran into these screaming mimis. I thought Troy's estimation of the pig's weight was pretty off though. Not 160 lb. at all; 80 or 90, maybe. Not that we'll ever know what the pig weighs/weighed.

The pig looked like it was companionably hanging out with them. I, too, wondered if it was a plant.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Having raised pigs myself, I would place that one in the 125-140 range, not much higher. It's hard to tell, because you needed to have the pig close enough to a survivor in order to gauge it's height & weight.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Yes Kat! Blindsides ARE fun and exciting!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Psst, Kat! When Troyzan told you "Do it", he didn't mean join him on the jury!

+ Reply to Thread